Fukuoka City Yoshizuka elementary school
|Fukuoka City Yoshizuka elementary school|
|Past name||Yoshizuka primary school |
Yoshizuka national elementary school
|Distinction of the Lord of country private institution||Public school building|
|The establishment date||1931|
|Coeducation, sex-segregated education||Coeducation|
|Term||Third semester system|
2-21-54, Yoshizuka, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka
|Outside link||Official site|
|A project: School / Elementary School template|
Table of contents
- I am separated (1927) in 1927 by - Katakasu Elementary School.
- I found it with -850 children (1931) as Yoshizuka primary school in 1931.
- It becomes the Yoshizuka national elementary school by - nation laws of education (1941) in 1941.
- It is renamed to the existing school name (1947) in 1947 by - educational system reform.
- - Tokichi mound Elementary School independently separates it (1957) in 1957.
- It is destroyed by fire (1961) in most of the school buildings 1961 by - fire.
- I rebuild it (1962) to - soundproofing reinforcing rod school building in 1962.
- It is - great scale repair work (1999) in 1999.
- I carry out school building seismic strengthening construction (2009) during a period in - summer vacation in 2009.
Each area  in following Hakata-ku.
- Larger section of a village Shimousui
- Yoshizuka one or two, three or four, a part of 5
- Enota one or two chome
- Larger section of a village Katakasu
- A part of Chiyo 1
- One or two rich chome
The northeastern part of Hakata Station in northern Hakata-ku, the whole area in southeastern Yoshizuka Station. The Yoshizuka district in northern precinct becomes the residential area soon at Yoshizuka Station. In the Hochi ward, there is an authority of highway and city expressway Airport lamp such as the National highway No. 3 Fukuoka south bypass and airport street Enota in southern precinct, and there are many establishments. Larger section of a village Shimousui and larger section of a village Katakasu are Fukuoka Airport sites.
Main facilities in the precinct
- The Yoshizuka Catholic Church
- Tree of Yoshizuka lily kindergarten
- Yoshizuka Catholicism nursery school
- Akimitsu temple
- The House of Toko
- Nishibayashi temple
- Fukuoka Airport domestic airline terminal, Fukuoka Airport police station
The elementary school that a precinct is next to
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.