I love you than anyone else!
A Japanese TV drama of the Shizuoka Telecasting production that loved you than anyone else, and was broadcasted as for (loves you than sauce) in a subsidiary of Fuji TV for from 16:05 to 17:20 on April 17, 2011 by (JST). The lead is Katsumi Takahashi and Masami Nagasawa. 5.0% of audience ratings.
Table of contents
It was the drama which Shizuoka Telecasting produced since opening of an office for the first time, and only Shizuoka Telecasting of the production station was broadcasted ahead of schedule on the same day for five minutes for from 16:00 to 17:20 of (April 17, 2011).
The commercial during a program was the mini-program which Shota Shunpuutei introduced CM of the normal eel pie and the episode (an origin and "the eel powder" of the catch phrase "night cake" being kneaded into cloth) concerning the eel pie to.
|The correction of this knob is expected.|
A comedy depicting family life that described the reproduction of the bond of parent and child of daughter, Hanako who ran off with stubborn general, Kohei and the craftsman of the shop, and was disowned in craftsman spirit on the stage of excellent production center of the national eminent eel, well-established eel shop "宇那木" (うなき) of Hamamatsu-shi, Shizuoka.
- 宇那木幸平: Katsumi Takahashi
- Hanako Sakuma: Masami Nagasawa
- 宇那木春江: Miyoko Asada
- 宇那木春平: Takahiro Nishijima (AAA)
- Goro Sakuma: Yu Tsukamoto
- Maya: Rie Minemura
- A master: Do not appear; do not appear
- Kamekichi Sakuma: 田中奏生 (child's part)
- Fujiko: Bene
- A woman of the permanent: Hiroshi Masuda child
- A voice of TV: Eri Kimura (announcer at Shizuoka Telecasting)
- The director: Shigeru Saiki
- The plant manager: Osami Nabe
- Shota Shunpuutei: Shota Shunpuutei
- 宇那木長兵衛: Mickey Curtis
- 宇那木崎子: Keiko Awaji
- A script: Yuki Fujimoto
- Supervision: Kobayashi St. Taro
- Photography: Yoshihiro Ikeuchi
- Illumination: Yumi Hara
- Art: Etsuko Aiko
- Decoration: 龍田哲児
- Editing: 菊井貴繁
- Stylist： Niizaki grows
- Scripter： Naoko Mori
- VFX： Goldfish office (Masaru Tateishi)
- Eel cooking instruction: Shinto cook society (Yuji Yuasa)
- Technical cooperation: The wide staff
- Illumination cooperation: APEXII, 照太郎
- Art cooperation: Popeye art, art impression
- Editing, MA: The tube
- Misho: Yamada wig
- Location cooperation: As for sightseeing in Hamamatsu-shi interchange section, Fuji City Hall, Tochigi-shi, Oyama-shi, Hamamatsu Film Commission, Film Commission Fuji, とちぎえ ..., it is ... support corps, Tochigi Film Commission, East Japan Railway Co., Central Japan Railway Company others
- Cooperation: Spring sinter temple, the eel pie main office
- Producer： Takashi Niina University（Shizuoka Telecasting）、Yuko Hata（ROBOT）
- A production production: ROBOT
- Production writing: Shizuoka Telecasting
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia I love you than anyone else!
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.