Chiyoda Ward Kojimachi elementary school
|Chiyoda Ward Kojimachi elementary school|
|Past name|| |
Malted rice 町女學校
中村學校 (private institution)
The sixth public elementary school of old China Hirakawa school
The seventh public elementary school of old China Kojimachi girls' school
The eighth public elementary school of old China spring water school
Kojimachi senior elementary school
Kojimachi primary school
Kojimachi high elementary school
Kojimachi national elementary school
Hibiya primary school
Hibiya national elementary school
Chiyoda Ward Hibiya elementary school
Nagatacho primary school
Nagatacho national elementary school
Chiyoda Ward Nagatacho elementary school
|Distinction of the Lord of country private institution||Public school building (municipal)|
|Merger school||Chiyoda Ward Kojimachi elementary school |
Chiyoda Ward Nagatacho elementary school
|The establishment date||[former Kojimachi Elementary School] |
[former Nagatacho Elementary School]
[unification, Kojimachi Elementary School]
|Coeducation, sex-segregated education||Coeducation|
2, Koujimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 8
|Outside link||Official site|
|A project: School / Elementary School template|
Table of contents
- The history
- Former: Unify Chiyoda Ward Kojimachi Elementary School, Chiyoda Ward Nagatacho elementary schools (in Chiyoda Ward Hibiya elementary school in 1944 merger ); newly: It becomes the Chiyoda Ward Kojimachi elementary school .
- The entrance into a school of higher grade situation
- Kojimachi Elementary School took one end of the entrance into a school of higher grade course called "one high → Teikyo University" in prewar days ; . I was known after the war to "Chiyoda Ward Kojimachi junior high school → metropolitan Hibiya high school → Tokyo University" as an entrance into a school of higher grade line to trace over the 1960s . I was known with the Bancho small, the blue south small, the platinum small, the Masayuki small as a noble elementary school  and have been called soon now with "three branch families of the Tokugawa house" with Masayuki, Bancho . About half of all the students was occupied in people of cross-border attending school in the public school heyday of the 1950-1960 generation .
- The area where "1, Kasumigaseki - 3, Nagatacho 1.2 chome, Hayabusacho, Hirakawacho 1.2 chome, 1, Kojimachi - 4, Ichibancho, Nibancho (220.127.116.11.11), Koukiyogaien, Chiyoda" lead to after "Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo." The junior high school precinct is Chiyoda municipal Kojimachi junior high school.
- School badge
- It is in the ground of Kojimachi having the Imperial Palace, and the school badge arranges "a chrysanthemum and a paulownia", and 奉戴 does a crest of the Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress .
- School building
- I was rebuilt in (2003) in 2003, and Chiyoda-ku government office Kojimachi branch office, inhabitant of a ward building was added.
I do "麹町女學校" open to "平河學校" open to a direct feudatory of a shogun mansion of 5, Hirakawacho and former 1, Sonocho and private institution "中村學校" open to Yamamotocho as a calligraphy instruction place in the Edo era with a forerunner.
- Former Kojimachi Elementary School
- "The first district of university establishment third junior high school district eighth public elementary school of old China spring water school" is the opening of a school (1875) - "first district of university establishment third junior high school district sixth public elementary school of old China Hirakawa school" and "the first district of university establishment third junior high school district seventh public elementary school of old China Kojimachi girls' school" in May for 1,875 years.
- A kindergarten ( considered to be the Japanese oldest public kindergarten) is added to - Kojimachi girl Elementary School (1884) in March in 1884.
- Three schools mentioned above are unified (1887) in March in 1887 by the enforcement of - elementary school ordinance and become "the Kojimachi senior elementary school". I set up an ordinary course (study age existing four years). I do March 10 with the anniversary of the founding of a school.
- School age (the years required for graduation of the ordinary course) is extended from 4 through 6 (1908) in April in 1908 by the revision of - elementary school ordinance. I am renamed to "Kojimachi primary school".
- I separate an advanced course as "Kojimachi high elementary school".
- A school building is reduced to ashes because of - Great Kanto Earthquake (1923) in September in 1923.
- - revival school building is completed (1927) in April in 1927. I found an opening class on the roof.
- It is renamed to "Kojimachi national elementary school" (1941) on April 1 in 1941 by the enforcement of - nation laws of education. I change an ordinary course to the elementary course and install an advanced course (elementary course six years, advanced course two years).
- It is destroyed by fire in most of the school buildings (1945) on May 25 1945 by - air raid.
- It becomes "the Chiyoda Ward Kojimachi elementary school" in abolishing an advanced course by - educational system reform (enforcement of the 6.3 system) (1947) on April 1 in 1947.
- I establish new school song (old school song) (words: Kanji Kunieda, composition: Tomotsune Shibata) in commemoration of - foundation 80th anniversary (1954) on March 10 in 1954. There are the lyrics to the third, and "Kojimachi" of the school name is contained in each turn.
- A lecture hall is completed in commemoration of - foundation 90th anniversary (1964) on March 10 in 1964.
- I hold a ceremony of the 100th anniversary of - foundation (1974) on March 11 in 1974.
- I close a school for - unification (1993) on March 31 in 1993.
- Former Nagatacho Elementary School
- - premises of a school are decided (1906) at Kojimachi ward 1-19, Nagatacho on October 31 in 1906 .
- I establish - school badge (1907) in December in 1907. I combined the thing which graphically designed a mirror and a ball with a sword.
- 1908 (1908)
- - "Nagatacho primary school" founds a school on April 1.
- I start - class on April 23. A child gathers from three primary schools of Kojimachi, Hibiya, Bancho. I take in private Nakamura school.
- I establish the first camp school (1920) in Chofu Tama River ball sinter garden in - Kanto District on August 1 in 1920.
- - Nagatacho kindergarten is added (1938) on April 1 in 1938.
- It is renamed to "Nagatacho national elementary school" (1941) on April 1 in 1941 by the enforcement of - nation laws of education.
- I unify - Hibiya national elementary schools (1944) on April 1 in 1944.
- I start a school meal by - LARA Committee salary supplies (LARA supplies)  (1946) on December 24 in 1946.
- It becomes "the Chiyoda Ward Nagatacho elementary school" by - educational system reform (enforcement of the 6.3 system) (1947) on April 1 in 1947.
- 1949 (1949)
- I establish - school song (words: Shunji Yamauchi, composition: Saburo Otsu) (1953) on June 10 in 1953.
- I memorialize - opening of a school 70th anniversary (1978) on November 20 in 1978 and establish a song (words: Eigi Nakada composition: Kunihiko Murai) of Machiko Nagata.
- I close a school for - unification (1993) on March 31 in 1993. I close a curtain for a history of 85.
- Last location - 〒 100-0014 2, Nagatacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 19-1 ( )
- Unification, Kojimachi Elementary School
- I unify two elementary schools (Kojimachi, Nagatacho) where are Chiyoda Ward by a - Chiyoda-ku public accommodation appropriate placement plan (1993) on April 1 in 1993, and it is in "Chiyoda Ward Kojimachi, Chiyoda elementary school".
- The kindergartens of both schools juxtaposition are unified, too and become "the Chiyoda Ward Kojimachi, Chiyoda kindergarten".
- I am renamed to - "Chiyoda Ward Kojimachi Elementary School" (the existing school name) (1994) on March 9 in 1994.
- 1995 (1995)
- I establish - school song on February 10.
- I set - anniversary of the founding of a school with February 10 on March 9.
- 1996 (1996)
- I move to a temporary school building (former Nagatacho Elementary School school building) for - new school building construction (2000) on March 29 in 2000.
- 2003 (2003)
- - new school building is completed on March 6.
- I move to - new school building on April 1 and am completed.
- A row
- Fuyue Anzai (poet)
- Ariake Kanbara (poet)
- Prefecture sky male (poet)
- Ikuma Arishima（Western picture painter)※ leaving school in midcourse
- Tama Aoki (essayist)
- Kenzo Akita (Dai-ichi Hotel's chairperson, Long-Term Credit Bank of Japan vice president)
- Motoo Abe (financial ministry official, former member of the House of Representatives)
- Noboru Arimatsu (domestic affairs of states bureaucrat, professor at former Showa Women's University)
- Keita Asari（Director、The theatrical company four seasonsThe founder)
- Saburo Ito（Businessman、Tokyo flashlightInspector・DirectorI am from )※ kindergarten
- Shiro Ito (officer, Lieutenant Colonel of army )※ kindergarten native place
- Yukie Inaba (dish student)
- Hajime Inoue (Manager of former Institute of Space and Astronautical Science, professor emeritus at JAXA)
- Takashi Uemura (financial ministry official, stamp, paper money student)
- Sazanami Iwaya (writer)
- Iwayoshi, Ishikawa (the 國學院大學 12s director, the honorary president)
- Daigo Ikeda (dramatist)
- Masanosuke Ishii (professor at former Shirayuri Women's College, professor emeritus at Tokyo Gakugei University)
- Kumezo Ishizuka (Japanese weapon industry society's chairperson, former Japan Steel Works's chairperson)
- Kunio Ishihara (Chairperson at former NHK executive committee, Chairperson Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc. first generation)
- Tsuruzo Ichimura (Kabuki actor)
- Yukio Iwato (I move into to novelist )※ leaving school in midcourse, 渋谷区立千駄谷小学校
- Tadashi Itagaki (Japanese meeting representative committee, Chairperson at former House of Councilors Cabinet)
- Seikichi Ueda (lawyer, manager of former Free Legal Circles)
- Seiya Ueda（Earth scientist、Tokyo UniversityHonorary professor)
- Kazunari Uchida (Waseda university professor, former Boston consulting group representative from Japan)
- エムナマエ (juvenile literature writer)
- Hachiro Ebihara (journalism student)
- Second generation Shoroku Onoe (chairperson of the 80th anniversary of Kabuki actor, living national treasure )※ Nagatacho Elementary School foundation
- Takahiko Okada (professor at former Keio University, person of provoke (magazine) foundation of a periodical)
- Nobumasa Ota (commentator, former defense bureaucrat)
- Kumiko Otsuka (businessman, Otsuka Kagu's president)
- Kido Okamoto (dramatist)
- Yasuo Oizumi (editor, the former woman seven chief editor)
- KA row
- Soichi Kaji (aviation commentator)
- Hideaki Karaki (professor emeritus at Tokyo University, Kurashiki art science university president)
- Kawano building (announcer at former NHK)
- Keiko Kawato (announcer at TBS)
- Shigeru Kimura (politician, Mayor former Chiyoda)
- Kozue Kimura (essayist)
- Taro Kimura (banker, previous Bank of Japan inspector)
- Teisuke Kitayama (conference of the Central Council of Education's chairperson, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking's chairperson, previous Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc.'s president)
- Kazuma Kawase (director ex-Emperor former Shizuoka English and Japanese learning for women, the House of former Shizuoka English and Japanese learning for women junior college president)
- Fumiaki Kure (chairperson commemorative for Nippon University 4s president, president, president, chief director )※ Kojimachi Elementary School foundation 100 years
- Ken Kure (professor at Tokyo Imperial University, professor emeritus at Athene University)
- Fuyuko Uesaka（Nonfiction novelist)※ leaving school in midcourse
- Sixth generation Kangoro Kineya (long song song, 長唄矢乃音会主宰)
- 15th generation Rokuzaemon Kineya (long song song, mallet Mutsuai chairperson)
- 15th generation Kisaburo Kineya (long song song, living national treasure)
- Asako Kishi（Dish reporter)※ leaving school in midcourse
- Fumio Kishida (宏池会会長, the 148th Minister of Foreign Affairs)
- Michio Kishi (Dhaka University part-time service professor, professor at former Hokkaido University)
- Fumio Konami (scriptwriter)
- Tenth generation Yoshishiro Kuriyama (person of Edo dish)
- Yojiro Goto（Businessman、Design producer）
- Kanji Kunieda (I write a song of a school song of novelist )※ former Kojimachi Elementary School
- Yasue Kunieda (table coordinator)
- Seiki Kuroda (the empire academy director, professor at Tokyo Bijutsu school)
- Shinjiro Kiyose (professor emeritus at Asia University, the 靖國會 7s representative, former nation Hall representative )※ former Kojimachi Elementary School chairperson from the same school
- 清瀬義三郎則府 (Hawaiian professor emeritus at university, professor at former Himeji Dokkyo University)
- Seinosuke Go (the The Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry 4s president, Japanese economy form a league society's chairperson, Tokyo flashlight chairperson, Director of Tokyo stock exchange)
- Tomi Kora (woman campaigner, former member of the House of Councilors, professor at former Japan Women's University )※ leaving school in midcourse
- Masatsugu Konishi (mountaineer)
- SA row
- Motoi Sato (financial ministry official, Chairperson at former Fair Trade Commission, former President, Board of Audit, Governor of former Niigata)
- 島津伊楚子（Tadashige ShimazuThe wife)
- Satake sincerity Shiro (judoist )※ kindergarten native place
- Tadaharu Shimooka（Domestic affairs of states vice-minister、Government General of Korea state affairs inspector-general, causeGovernor of Akita）
- Tomotsune Shibata (I compose President Oriental music junior college first generation, a school song of Director of former Tokyo College of Music )※ former Kojimachi Elementary School
- Kinichi Sakurai (mineralogist )※ former Nagatacho Elementary School chairperson from the same school
- Naoko Sato (former tennis player, Director of association of professional tennis in Japan)
- Michiyo Suzuki (Sanraku's chairperson, inspector at former Ajinomoto, advisor)
- Matsuo Suzuki (Showa Electric Wire & Cable's chairperson, professor at former Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Takeo Suzuki (professor emeritus at Tokyo University, the 28th Tokyo University law director)
- Yoshio Suzuki (Ministry of International Trade and Industry bureaucrat, previous JGC's chairperson)
- Haruo Suzuki (I move into next to Shirokane Elementary School for Japan Committee for Economic Development foundation secretary, Showa Denko's honorary chairman, Senior Advisor )※ three years
- Masao Suzuki (I move into next to Shirokane Elementary School for Mitsubishi Motor Sales's chairperson, former Mitsubishi Heavy Industries's vice-president )※ two years
- Hideo Suzuki (financial ministry official, Director of former IMF, Director of former World Bank)
- Tamizo Shibano (juvenile literature writer)
- Miki Shimamura (former actor, education consultant)
- Hiroshi Sumi (former member of the House of Representatives, Vice Minister public welfare)
- Hekoten Shimokawa (animation picture writer)
- Masao Segawa (SF writer )※ kindergarten native place
- TA row
- Daikichiro Tagawa (Mayor of Meiji Gakuin 3s Prime Minister (academy), former member of the House of Representatives)
- Yoshito Takane（Scholar of commercial law、Kyoto empire UniversityProfessor)
- Tadashige Daigo (I move into next to the House of learning elementary course for the Daigos 14s present head of a household, vice-admiralty )※ three years
- Saneatsu Tokudaiji (the person of virtue cathedral 31s present head of a household, the ritualist head)
- Hiroshi Tomita (political scientist, professor at Keio University)
- Kazuhisa Todayama (Japanese scientific Philosophical Association's chairperson, professor at Nagoya University)
- Rentaro Taki (composer)
- 瀧山養（Railroad bureaucrat、Japan Society of Civil Engineering62s chairperson)
- Satoru Takahashi (businessman, Keizo production's president)
- Ginsaku Tobe (drama commentator)
- Mutsuo Terao (AC Japan consultant, public Director of advertisement system, former lion vice-president Co., Ltd.)
- Hiroyuki Terai（Noh player、Morita style flute 15 generations）
- Akio Toma (businessman, certified public accountant)
- Tsuneo Tomita (writer, the 21st 35, Naoki prize)
- Kyoichi Tsuzuki (photographer, the 23rd Ihee Kimura photograph prize, person of POPEYE foundation of a periodical)
- Seiji Tsutsui（Medical scientist、Hospital in Tsuruoka City ZhuangThe 5s director)
- Kazuo Tsuda (school teacher, United Nations international school Japanese teacher)
- Jun Tsushima (member of the House of Representatives, former Parliamentary Secretary of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Parliamentary Secretary of Cabinet Office)
- Shigeru Tsuyuki (announcer at former Fuji TV)
- Junichiro Doi (the hospital director attached to professor emeritus at Jikei University School of Medicine, Aoto Hospital attached to former Jikei University School of Medicine, the Jikei University School of Medicine)
- Noriaki Tsuchimoto (documentary movie director)
- NA row
- 長松篤 be not crowded (the Tokyo fire insurance president, Representative Baron House of Peers, professor at former Gakushuin University)
- Naohiko Nakajima (businessman, the sound house founder)
- Katsuma Nakajima (modern musician)
- Yoshio Nakajima (financial ministry official, Executive Secretary to the Prime Minister (Kaifu Cabinet, Miyazawa Cabinet), previous Sailor Pen's president)
- Doctor Nakamatsu（Inventor)※ leaving school in midcourse
- Keiko Nakamura (the JT life magazine study building director, professor at former Waseda University)
- Hirofumi Nakasone (the 141st Minister of Foreign Affairs, the 127th Minister of Education)
- Middle Jirokichi Kamikawa (businessman, inspector at Denki Kagaku Kogyo K.K. )※ kindergarten native place
- Saburoji Nakamigawa (businessman, inspector bell deep water spinning )※ kindergarten native place
- Nakagami Kawasho Shiro (businessman, Director FUJI ELECTRIC production )※ kindergarten native place
- Middle Kamikawa Goro Isami (businessman, Managing Director at Nitto Chemical Industry )※ kindergarten native place
- Middle Kamikawa small Rokuro (businessman, Director Mitsui Mutual Life Insurance Co. maintenance )※ kindergarten native place
- Keinosuke Nanbu (film critic)
- Hideo Nanjo (noh player)
- Morikazu Nagasaki (officer, Major General of Imperial Army)
- Katsushiro Narita (foreign affairs bureaucrat, the end of the war communication central director of secretariat, representative of United Nations government delegation)
- Masaya Nihei (actor)
- Kenji Nishida（Information engineer、Kobe UniversityAssociate professor)
- Toshio Nishio (Director of Japan Travel Bureau President Hatsuyo, chairperson, former iron Michihiro finished society, Japan Hotel Association)
- Yoshiho Numata (professor emeritus at Yokohama National University, professor at navy accounting school)
- Tsutomu Noguchi (representative of Tokyo Giants baseball team)
- Sadao Noda (person of Principal of Okinawa normal school, military power loyalty to the Emperor corps, Himeyuri students formation)
- Shizuko Nogi（Maresuke NogiThe wife)
- HA row
- Keimi Harada (politician, Mayor of off-shore port for large-scale shipping)
- Koichi Hamanaka（Engineer、Chitose Institute of TechnologyHonorary professor)
- Bando finally Juro (Kabuki actor)
- Kazuhiko Fushiya (financial ministry official, Secretary of 32s National Tax Agency, former President, Board of Audit)
- Momoko Hirotsu (writer)
- Sadahiko Hirose (Columbia music entertainment honor consultant, former CEO, former Sega Enterprises's vice-president)
- Tetsusaburo Hitomi（Diplomat、Translator）
- Takashi Hirayama (transportation bureaucrat, Under Secretary of Transportation, former Tokyu Corporation's president)
- Fukujiro Hirayama (railroad bureaucrat, Japan Society of Civil Engineering 44s chairperson, former PACIFIC CONSULTANTS's president)
- Kenzaburo Hirayama (engineer, Managing Director of former Mitsubishi Electric)
- Kazuo Satsuya (art director)
- Fumiko Hori (Japanese painter, Women's College of Fine Arts honor doctor, professor at former Tama University of Arts)
- Nobuto Hosaka (Mayor of Setagaya, former member of the House of Representatives)
- Yukari Hozumi（Talent、『I break a building blockModel of ")
- Tatsuzumi Furukawa (Director at Fujitsu, previous Nifty's chairperson)
- Seiichi Fukao (capital University Tokyo honorary professor, professor at former Tokyo Metropolitan University)
- Yoshimichi Fujimoto (the Tokyo art university 5s president, living national treasure)
- Kazuto Hongo（Historian、Tokyo University historical materials editing placeProfessor)
- Yutaka Motokawa (statistician)
- MA row
- Kinji Moriyama (the 50th Secretary of State for Transport, Secretary of the 27th Science and Technology Agency)
- Matsuda bamboo Taro (officer, Great Japanese Empire rear admiral)
- Madam Michiko (person of beauty)
- Hiromi Machiyama (broadcast writer)
- Tomohiro Machiyama (film critic, person of movie treasure foundation of a periodical)
- Yoshiaki Maeda (President Naruto University of Teacher Education first generation, honorary professor)
- Michio Midorikawa (director of photography)
- Yoshifumi Mizoguchi (lawyer, Director of association of Kanto bar association society)
- Ken Miyanohara (ceramist)
- 宮島詠士 (calligraphist)
- Yukuo Mimura (mathematician, professor emeritus at Tokyo University)
- Kaho Miyake (novelist )※ leaving school in midcourse
- Seventh generation Kokatsu Mimasuya (comic story teller)
- Katsuhiko Murakami (the Tokyo College of Economics 9s president, the teenage chief director, honorary professor)
- Saneatsu Mushanokouji (novelist )※ kindergarten native place
- 茂出木浩司 (cook, third generation たいめいけん)
- Shuichi Mochizuki (police official, professor at former National Police Academy)
- Hisako Motono (woman campaigner, patriotism women's society's chairperson, former Joban meeting's chairperson)
- Toshio Motoda (domestic affairs of states bureaucrat, Governor of former Saitama, Governor former Chiba, Governor of former Kagawa)
- 真梨邑 Kay (jazz singer)
- YA row
- Masakazu Yamamoto (Chairperson former Social Democratic Party member of the House of Councilors, the vice-party leader)
- Susumu Yanagisawa (talent, ninja (group) leader)
- Sakichi Yagi (publicist)
- Akira Yamamoto (literary person, professor emeritus at Keio University)
- Kinichi Yamada (I move into next to the Osaka City Toyosato elementary school for professor emeritus at Hitotsubashi University, professor at former Aoyama Gakuin University )※ four years
- Fifth generation Kosan Yanagiya (comic story teller, association of former rakugo's chairperson, Senior Advisor, living national treasure)
- Jiro Yanase (for businessman, Chairperson former Yanase )※ middle, I move into to a Keio school organized by contributions childishness building
- Naganori Yumoto (Japanese university professor, former Kyushu university professor, previous university-industry research collaboration society's chairperson)
- Shuji Yokoyama (the Daikyo founder, Japanese turnverein 6s chairperson)
- Ichiro Yoshizawa (mountaineer, Director at Den-Ei)
- Masakuni Yoshino (former Rengo Sekigun official)
- WA row
The celebrity that let a son go
- A row
- Kiyoshi Akita（The Speaker of the House of Representatives、拓務大臣）
- Hideyoshi Arimatsu (bureaucrat, Secretary of Legislative Bureau)
- Genki Abe (domestic affairs of states bureaucrat, the Secretary of State for the Home Department)
- Mari Amachi (idol)
- Takeshi Arishima (financial ministry official, businessman)
- Tsuruo Asari（DramaProducer）
- Shisetsu Iwato (activity eloquent speaker, movie director)
- Ichiroku Iwaya (politician, calligrapher)
- Miyoji Ito (politician, earl)
- Seishiro Itagaki (as the Secretary of State for War, a Class-A war criminal hanging)
- Seiichi Ueda (domestic affairs of states bureaucrat, the election for bureaucrats prefectural governor)
- Katsuhisa Otsuka (the Otsuka Kagu founder)
- KA row
- 呉文聰 (statistician, biological parent of the national census)
- Kiyotsuna Kuroda (Satsuma clansman)
- 14th generation Rokuzaemon Kineya (Edo nagauta music 14th head family head master of a school, living national treasure)
- Heitaro Kimura (as genl., a Class-A war criminal hanging)
- Michizo Kishi (representative of Japan Committee for Economic Development secretary, President of Japan Highway Public Corporation)
- Fumitake Kishida (Ministry of International Trade and Industry bureaucrat, Secretary of Small and Medium Enterprise Agency)
- Nobusuke Kishi（The Prime Minister(第56・57代))
- Ichiro Kiyose (Minister of Education, the Speaker of the House of Representatives)
- Junzo Go（Samurai、Shogun's retainer）
- Meikaku Kusakabe (calligrapher, one of the three great painters of the Meiji)
- Aya Koda (essayist)
- Hiroshi Kajiyama (member of the House of Representatives)
- SA row
- Eisaku Sumi (domestic affairs of states bureaucrat, the Minister of Justice)
- Bunpachiro Shimakawa (genl.)
- TA row
- Tadayuki Daigo (the Daigos 12s present head of a household)
- Noboru Takeshita (Prime Minister (the 74th))
- Taichi Tanabe (samurai (shogun's retainer))
- Kannichi Tsunenohana (the 31st yokozuna, Director of the second Japan Sumo Wrestling Association)
- Yuji Tsushima (former member of the House of Representatives, Minister of Health and Welfare (76.90s))
- Hideki Tojiyo (as Prime Minister (the 40th), Class-A war criminal hanging)
- Kinhiro Tokudaiji (Representative Duke of House of Peers)
- Sanetsune Tokudaiji（The Grand Chamberlain、Lord Steward of the Household）
- Tsunejiro Tomita (judoist)
- Asahiko Tomita (police official, Grand Steward)
- NA row
- Miki Nagamatsu (samurai, baron)
- Hikojiro Nakamigawa（「Father of the interest out of Mitsui」、Yukichi Fukuzawaの nephew)
- Yasushi Nomura (samurai, viscount)
- Shogo Nagasaki (Court councilor)
- Yasuhiro Nakasone (Prime Minister (第 71.72.73 generation))
- HA row
- Yoshimoto Hanabusa（Privy Councilor、The Japanese Red Cross SocietyThe president）
- Naosaburo Hanabusa (domestic affairs of states bureaucrat, statistician)
- Senjuro Hayashi (Prime Minister (the 33rd))
- Kotaro Bando (Kabuki actor)
- Kazuo Hirotsu (novelist)
- Heijiro Hirose（Go shogi player、Square and circle companyThe president)
- Takanobu Hozumi (actor)
- MA row
- Seventh generation Koshiro Matsumoto (Kabuki actor, living national treasure)
- Yonezo Maeda (politician, the transportation Minister of Communication)
- Nobuo Matsunaga (diplomat, foreign affairs undersecretary)
- Sakura Maruyama（Senate house Diet member、House of Peers Imperial nominee to the House of Peers）
- Hajime Motoda (the Speaker of the House of Representatives, railroad minister)
- Miyagi Xinchang (businessman)
- Seiichiro Miyajima (Yonezawa clansman)
- 碧川 person (woman campaigner)
- 碧川企救男 (journalist)
- Miyagi Xinchang (businessman)
- Masaaki Modegi (the たいめいけん president)
- YA row
- The nearest railroad station
- The nearest bus stop
- Metropolitan bus "Kojimachi branch office" bus stop
- The nearest road
- National highway No. 20 (Shinjuku Street) "3, Kojimachi" intersection
- "Tokyo City Kojimachi ward land-register map" Uchiyama model drafting company Uchiyama model drafting company (1934 (1934))
- "Management Nagatacho Elementary School stitch Black Paper shop of the school meal" (1951 (1961))
- "History of Chiyoda-ku" Chiyoda-ku (1960 (1960))
- Meeting (1974 (1974) March) commemorative for "100 years of 麹町小學校" for Kojimachi Elementary School foundation 100 years
- Meeting (1974 (1974) March 10) commemorative for "Kojimachi Elementary School foundation 100 years memory magazine record" Kojimachi Elementary School foundation 100 years
- "History of Chiyoda-ku education 100 years" Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Board of Education (1980 (1980))
- "Kojimachi" Kojimachi kindergarten foundation 100 years, Kojimachi Elementary School foundation 110 years commemorative project support meeting (1985 (1985) January)
- "History of Chiyoda Ward school" Chiyoda Ward school education condition study meeting (1986 (1986))
- "History of Kojimachi ward" Tokyo City Kojimachi ward office (1986 (1986))
- ^ history
- ^ handbook
- ^ a b "100 years p14 of 麹町小學校", p192
- ^ a b "the nurse of the Prime Minister is covered original scenery 七尾和晃著創言社 2007, p61-p63 of Shinzo Abe"
- At the written by ^ a b "mother and the child relations of Japan: psychological problem" Hiroshi Tsuru dawn bookshop 1958, p43 (change of the title "old mother, new mother")
- Written by ^ "small house" Kyoko Nakajima Bungeishunju Ltd. 2010, p93
- ^ "Kojimachi" p.29
- I am considered to be the foundation date with ^ this
- The LARA supplies which were the first school meal were presented in ^ Japan (the source: "management p9 of the school meal"). December 24 when the presentation ceremony was held is set as a school meal memorial day by the Ministry of Education.
- I am unified in (1966) in ^ 1966 by Tategami, Chiyoda-ku field Elementary School. Tategami, Chiyoda-ku field Elementary School becomes Chiyoda Ward Chiyoda Elementary School by the unification with 1,000 Chiyoda Ward cherry tree elementary schools in (1993) in 1993.
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.