Table of contents
"Sincerity" in Confucianism
It is the Kazunori eye of five cardinal virtues (humanity and justice etiquette intellect sincerity) and it is thick and, in Confucianism, says that I do not deceive a person, that I am faithful to the friendship . Confucius points out importance of (the human being cannot live without sincerity) and "the sincerity" without "it is people, sincerity, standing if I reject it" . I raise it as one of the virtue that Mencius says, "there is companion (I say one) sincerity" in the way of "the five cardinal principles of morality" that a person should follow, and should protect "sincerity". In addition, it was, and, for four Confucian virtues of "the humanity and justice etiquette intellect" in four edges theory of Mencius, an item of virtues of "the sincerity" was added to previous Han charges based on a five natural elements theory by 董仲舒 and was called "five cardinal virtues" of "the humanity and justice etiquette intellect sincerity" in total .
"Sincerity" in the Buddhism
I let you clear up whether a heart is clean by believing teaching of initiator Buddha (Gautama シッダールタ) in an equivalent of プラサーダ Prasada to spread シュラッダー Śraddhā of Sanskrit in the Buddhism . "I do a heart with the sincerity, and, as for the world parent, 澄浄 lets it be" in "an Abhidharma-kosa sect theory" (阿毘達磨倶舎論) and writes down と and separates various forms to 75 kinds of substance when there is it in the Abhidharma-kosa sect sect inheriting the scholastic mantle of the world parent and does it with part in the one of the taxonomy (the fifth place method) that classified roughly to five "heart place method" .
"Sincerity" in the Islam
- The only Almighty God (アッラーフ)
- Existence (muller cuttlefish) of the angel
- Keisuke (revelation, キターブ of God)
- Apostle, prophet (ラスール)
- Existence (アーヒラ) of the future life
- Destined duration of life (dull a mosquito)
の six are them, and this is named generally with "six sincerity".
- Shinkichi Nakamura, Yasushi Sugihara, Bunzo Kudo "collection of ethic, politics, economic term documents" 駿台文庫, July, 1987. ISBN 4-7961-1973-6
- It is Shogakukan, February, 2004 Hiroshi Ogawa "sincerity" Shogakukan "Nippon University encyclopedia" (スーパーニッポニカ Professional Win version). ISBN 4099067459
- It is Shogakukan, February, 2004 廣常人世 "five cardinal virtues" Shogakukan "Nippon University encyclopedia" (スーパーニッポニカ Professional Win version).
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Sincerity
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.