Wave 104th submarine
|Wave 104th submarine|
|Building place||Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Kobe shipyard|
|Operation person||The Great Japanese Empire navy|
|Warship grade||Wave 101 type submarine|
|Building costs||2,135,000 yen|
|Plan||Circle war plan|
|The start of work||July 1, 1944|
|The launching||September 30, 1944|
|The completion||December 1, 1944|
|Removal from a register||September 15, 1945|
|The last||October, 1945 submergence disposal [explanatory note 1]|
|Essential points (at the time of the completion)|
|Underwater displacement||493 tons|
|The head between the perpendicular line||42.20m|
|Engine||One 中速 400 type diesel |
120 battery one 21 types
One 主電動機特十型複巻直流電動機 150HP
|The output||Water 400bhp |
|Speed||10, Minakami knot |
Underwater 5 knots
|Fuel||25 tons of heavy oil|
|Flying range||3000, Minakami nautical mile /10 knot |
Underwater 46 nautical miles /2.3 knot
|Submarine voyage depth||100m|
|Crew||26 capacity |
|Ability for deployment||60 tons of freight|
|兵装||25mm 機銃単装 one|
|Radar||One 13 radar|
Wave 104th submarine [explanatory note 2] (I will tear it off) is a submarine of the Japanese Navy. The fourth warship of the wave 101 type submarine. I survived the Pacific War and I sank in the sea after the war and was disposed.
Table of contents
I plan it as the transportation submarine small size of the circle war plan, the fourth warship of the 4601st warship type, a tentative name name of a warship 4604th warship. On July 1, 1944, I start work with a tentative name name of a warship 4606th warship as a building number 749th ship at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Kobe shipyard. On August 25, I am named a wave 104th submarine and am set of the fourth warship of the wave 101 type submarine and suppose a permanent domicile with Kure naval station. On September 30, I am launched. On October 7, I establish the equipment officer office in Mitsubishi Kobe shipyard and start office work.
I am completed on December 1 and remove an equipment officer office. A permanent domicile is set of the Kure naval station and is admitted into the sixth fleet eleventh diving squadron. On the same day, face Nada, Iyo; from Kobe. From 3rd to 20th, I engage in training in Nada, Iyo. I do 帰投 in Kure on 20th and maintain it. I reopen training in Nada, Iyo from 28th.
On January 7, 1945, it is 帰投 in the Gulf of Beppu. I engage in training in Nada, Iyo from 9th to 19th. I do 帰投 in Kure on 19th and maintain it and engage in training in Nada, Iyo from 31st to February 4.
On February 5, I am admitted into the sixth fleet seventh diving squadron. It is a cruise to Yokosuka. It is located in the armed forces division sending beforehand military unit seventh diving military unit and engages in reconnaissance and patrol.
On March 20, the seventh diving squadron is performed a disbandment of and admits you into the forming anew the 16th made diving corps under the sixth fleet servant.
I am dispatched with the loading of the transportation article in Yokosuka and, from May 5 to 8th, train you. On 10th, load it with approximately 31.6 tons of food, other supplies approximately 0.5 tons, approximately 32.2 tons in total for transportation for Minami Torishima; and from Yokosuka. I dive under water and I surface and navigate it by night in the daytime. Minami Torishima caught the reconnaissance with the American military plane and surfacing submarine day after day, but there are not them on 22nd, and this warship enters Minami Torishima on the night of 22nd, and put 揚塔 away in one hour, and accommodate local 90 ashes or mail; is from Minami Torishima on the same day. On June 1, I did 帰投 in Yokosuka.
It is decided to assume this warship a gasoline transportation submarine in June.
I am located in Yokosuka in the end of the war. September 15 removal from a register. It is an established theory that I sink in the sea, and this warship was disposed of off Shimizu in October, 1945 by U.S. Navy, but the situation in last moments is inarticulate because plural photographs photographed in Yokosuka on December 8, the same year by U.S. forces exist [explanatory note 1].
- The equipment officer head
- Captain Jinsaku Koga: From October 14, 1944 to December 1, 1944
- The diving captain
- Captain Jinsaku Koga: From December 1, 1944 to July 14, 1945
- 黒田万左留大尉: From July 14, 1945 to September 15, 1945 [explanatory note 3]
- Explanatory note
- Vessels "history of Japanese submarine" (1993)p. world on a photography day of the ^ a b c photograph 89, world vessels "history of Japanese submarine" (2013)p. 107 (photography from an angle another as for this), Shizuo Fukui "history of photograph Japanese Navy all the warships boat" second volume p. Do it with 691 each with December 8, 1945, but p. of each book 88, p. 106, document p. It is table 18 and "it is spring water (Showa) in October, 20 and describes all with disposal" in a warship career, and the photography date of the photograph and correlation with submergence disposal time are not produced in the same books.
- The ^ original name of a warship notation is 波號第百四潛水艦.
- Automatic dismissal with the removal from a register of the ^ warship.
- The Department of the Navy
- Member of the June 20, 1944 date law 1062nd.
- August 25, 1944 dates 279th, inner ordering 992nd, 1000th, 内令員第 1573 which inner, order.
- December 1, 1944 date inner law 1302nd, 内令員第 2352, 内令員第 2353.
- March 20, 1945 date inner law 250th.
- October 15, 1944 date secret navy bulletin 4827th.
- October 16, 1944 date secret navy bulletin 4828th.
- December 7, 1944 date secret navy bulletin 4872nd.
- October 20, 1944 date secret Navy written appointment bulletin former 1624th.
- December 7, 1944 date secret Navy written appointment bulletin former 1662nd.
- July 24, 1945 date secret Navy written appointment bulletin former 1866th.
- Kure naval station wartime diary.
- The eleventh diving squadron wartime diary.
- The 16th diving corps wartime diary.
- The sixth fleet wartime diary.
- A wave 109th submarine wartime diary.
- "The new Mitsubishi Kobe shipyard 50 years history," it is new Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. Kobe shipyard, 1957.
- Collection of vessels No. 469 extra number 37th "history of of the world Japanese submarine," it is Kaito Corporation, 1993.
- Collection of vessels No. 791 extra number 114th "history of of the world Japanese submarine," it is Kaito Corporation, 2013.
- Shizuo Fukui "history of photograph Japanese Navy all the warships boat," it is bestsellers, 1994. ISBN 4-584-17054-1
- Shizuo Fukui "trend - of 昭和軍艦概史 III end of the war and empire war vessel - my naval end and war vessel," it is publication cocompany, 1961.
- It is morning cloud newspaper publisher, 1975 "- after the navy military preparations for war (2) - outbreak of war" National Defense College history of a war room history of a war library Vol. 88.
- Circle special No. 43 Japanese Navy war vessel series "Japanese submarine III," it is tide Publishing, 1980.
- Circle special No. 132 Japanese Navy war vessel history "Japanese submarine I," it is tide Publishing, 1988.
- History of 1967 library Vol. 207 "history of shipbuilding Vol. 1 (prewar days, wartime) of the Showa era," it is original bookshop, 1977.
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Wave 104th submarine
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.