Table of contents
Conducting wire turns around a magnet by placing mercury around a permanent magnet, and placing conducting wire on the top, and applying a direct current. I was devised in 1821 by Michael Faraday of the Royal Institution . When an electric current crosses it with the normal motor to a magnetic field and the vertical direction, Lorentz force occurs to a conductor, but a magnet and a conductor turn together when a magnet is fixed to a conductor with the monopole motor when I drain an electric current .
- ^ a b "Experiment of monopole instruction / monopole motor of the faraday". July 7, 2016 reading.
- In "physical concept parity editing Committee that is full of mistakes sequel to", Maruzen, March, 1995, it is page 123. ISBN 9784621040461。
- In Osamu Aono, Shoichiro Koide, Yoshihiko Otsuki "physics One Point-2 electric field, magnetic field" Kyoritsu publication, January, 1979, it is 62,81. ISBN 9784320031470。
- The Masahito Nakagawa "theory of the monopole motor," "it is 141-144 pages for Physics Education Society of Japan "physics education" second, 2,007 years.
- Koichi Shimoda "experiment of the gentle, difficult electromagnetism," it is 80-83 pages in "parity" twelfth, December, 1989.
- "100 years of the motor evolution," it is ISBN 978-4,056,052,763 "the scientific magazine of adult" on Gakken, September 30, 2008.
- Reverse Akira Segawa Ichiro "electronics life," it is Japanese broadcast publication association, June, 1994 issue, 78-79 pages.
- Reverse Akira Segawa Ichiro "electronics life," it is Japanese broadcast publication association, October, 1994 issue, 65-74 pages.
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Monopole motor
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.