The 15th 独立親衛自動車化狙撃旅団 (the Russian army)
|References and the source which I can inspect are not shown at all, or this article is insufficient. |
You add the source, and please cooperate with the reliability improvement of the article. (October, 2010)
|The 15th 独立親衛自動車化狙撃旅団|
|The foundation||1941October 29|
|The position form of government||Soviet Union → Russia|
|Position organization||The Russian army|
|Military unit organization unit||Brigade|
|Branch of the service / duty / properties||Motorization sniper|
|The staff||4,393 people|
|Popular name / abbreviated designation||Military authorities corps 90600|
|Upper unit||The second military|
|Charge area||District under jurisdiction of 沿 Volga Ural military|
|The last position||ロシチンスキー|
|Main military service||World War II|
The 15th 独立親衛自動車化狙撃旅団 (15-яотдельнаягвардейскаямотострелковаябригада, abbreviated designation 15гв.омсбр) is one of the brigade of the Russian army. I assume the 76th 親衛狙撃連隊 of Red Army troops, the 589th 親衛自動車化狙撃連隊 of the Soviet Union forces a forerunner, and honorary title "Berlin" of the regiment succeeds to red flag decoration, クトゥーゾフ decoration.
Table of contents
World War II
- October 29, 1941: The 75th navy snipe brigade formation
- March, 1942: I am reorganized by third 親衛狙撃旅団
- From April, 1942 to May: I am reorganized by the 27th 親衛狙撃師団 (74th, 76th, the 83rd 親衛狙撃連隊, the 54th 親衛砲兵連隊)
- May, 1945: I participate in a fight of Berlin
Leipzig, it is stationed afterwards after the war to be rocky.
- 1945: The division was reorganized by the 21st 親衛機械化師団, and the 76th 親衛狙撃連隊 was reorganized by the 69th 親衛機械化連隊, too.
- 1957: The division was reorganized by the 21st 親衛自動車化狙撃師団, and the 69th 親衛機械化連隊 was reorganized by the 69th 親衛自動車化狙撃連隊, too.
- November, 1964: The division was renamed by the 27th 親衛自動車化狙撃師団, and the 69th 親衛自動車化狙撃連隊 was renamed by the 243rd 親衛自動車化狙撃連隊, too.
- June 17, 1991: The 243rd 親衛自動車化狙撃連隊 was renamed by the 589th 親衛自動車化狙撃連隊.
Federales in Russia
- From February, 1993 to May: I accomplish a peacekeeping duty in Transnistria
- From November, 1993 to May, 1994: I dispatch one battalion in Transnistria
- September, 1994: I participate in U.S.-Russia joint command post exercise "peace foundation -94"
- From November, 1994 to May, 1995: I dispatch one battalion in Transnistria
- From November, 1995 to June, 1996: I dispatch two battalions in Transnistria
- December, 1995: Company "オレンブルエネルゴ" becomes the constituency of the regiment.
- From August, 1996 to April, 1997: I dispatch one battalion in Abkhazia
- March, 1997: I carry out regiment tactics battle target practice for the first time after withdrawal in Germany
- From April, 1997 to November: I dispatch one reinforcement battalion in Abkhazia
- From November, 1997 to December: The regiment was excluded from the formation of the division and was admitted into a weapon, the machine parts storage base.
- May, 2000: The 589th 独立親衛自動車化狙撃連隊再編成. In the regiment, it was filled up by a person from north Caucasus particularly a person from Dagestan.
- 2001: It is moved to ロシチンスキー of the suburbs of Samara by トーツキー
- February 1, 2005: Based on a regiment, it is the 15th 独立親衛自動車化狙撃旅団編成
- The end of 2005: Shift complete in a contract system (application system)
- Three motorization snipe battalions
- Tank battalion
- Two gunner battalions
- High-angle missile battalion
- High-angle missile, gunner battalion
- Military engineer battalion
- Communication battalion
- Supplies security battalion
- Repair battalion
- Control, gunner reconnaissance squadron
- Reconnaissance squadron
- Radiation, chemistry, biology protection squadron
- Hygiene squadron
- Guard squadron
- Sniper platoon
- T-72BM x40
- T-72BK x1
- MT-LB x33
- 82mm trench mortar V14 "ポドノス" x18
- 82mm trench mortar 2B9 "ワシリョーク" x18
- BTR-70/80 x130
- BRDM-2 x4
- Battle car 9A33BM2(3) "オサ" x12
- Battle car 9A34(35) "ストレラ -10" x6
- Self-run high-angle cannon 2S6M "ツングースカ" x6
Each generation brigade commander, regiment commander
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.