Okayama prefectural road 381 Ushifumi Kagatomoto Line
The Okayama prefectural road 381 Ushifumi Kagatomoto Line (381 ごううしふみかがともとせん which how about where a mosquito net does not lose) is the general prefectural road that links Kagatomoto, Bizen-shi to Osafunechoushifumi, Setouchi-shi.
Table of contents
- The starting point: Osafunechoushifumi, Setouchi-shi (Okayama prefectural road 83 Ii hotel line point of intersection)
- A terminal: Kagatomoto, Bizen-shi, incense up intersection (National highway No. 2 [National highway No. 250 important post] point of intersection)
- Total extension: 4.7km
- True extension: It is the same for total extension
- I am authorized as Okayama prefectural road 180 Ushifumi incense up flight (1960) on March 18 in 1960 by Okayama notification 335th.
- I am renamed to Okayama prefectural road 180 Ushifumi Kagatomoto Line by Okayama notification 428th (1962) on May 1 in 1962.
- I rename it to Okayama prefectural road 167 Ushifumi Kagatomoto Line by prefectural road route reorganization of Okayama with national highway, the main pivot country path reorganization (1965) on March 31 in 1965.
- The place name notation of the terminal is changed with Wake-gun Bizen, three Sekiriyo towns merging equally (1971) on April 1 in 1971, and Bizen-shi having started (Kagatomoto, Bizencho, Wake-gun → Kagatomoto, Bizen-shi).
- I am renamed to Okayama prefectural road 381 Ushifumi Kagatomoto Line by prefectural road number reorganization (fixed number system introduction) of Okayama (1972) in 1972 (time ignorance).
- The place name notation of the starting point is changed with each Ushimado, Oku, Osafune town of Oku-gun merging equally (2004) on November 1 in 2004, and Setouchi-shi having started (Osafunechoushifumi, Oku-gun → Osafunechoushifumi, Setouchi-shi).
Local government to pass
- Setouchi-shi - Bizen-shi
Geography along the line
Famous place, historic site, sightseeing spot
- Forest of the citizen of the prefecture
- Maruyama old burial mound…Country designated historic spot
- Okayama prefectural road 83 Ii hotel line (Osafunechoushifumi, Setouchi-shi [starting point])
- In an Okayama prefectural road 425 beach Bizen Line (Osafunechoisokami, Setouchi-shi)
- National highway No. 2 (National highway No. 250 important post, Kagatomoto, Bizen-shi, incense up intersection [terminal])
- It is one of which the place name "incense up" was used for particularly (I use it in station names of JR Ako Line now), but it is thought that I was going to cancel imbalance to unify the place name used for origin-destination for the factor that changed the route name in the larger section of a village, and to produce for a route name. By the way, whereas Ushifumi is not used as a local government name after the cities, towns and villages system enforcement (April 1, 1889) at all; the incense up Wake-gun incense up village (is used as a local government name until the time of the great merger of) and the Showa for )→ Wake-gun incense Noboricho (1927-1955 years for 1889-1927 years.
- Though I renamed it in (1962) in 1962, I was transcribed into "an Ushifumi incense climb line" with the document ("Okayama statistics annual reports") of the Okayama publication (1982) until the time in 1982.
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.