|References and the source which I can inspect are not shown at all, or this article is insufficient. |
You add the source, and please cooperate with the reliability improvement of the article. (March, 2016)
|The location||奈良県宇陀市榛原赤埴 1684|
|Denomination||Shingon Buddhism Muro-ji Temple group|
|Principal idol||Kannon with eleven faces|
|The foundation year||Biography, annual function of the Edo shogunate three years (850 years)|
|The open basis||Biography, 堅恵|
|Cultural assets||Burial mound (important cultural property of the country)|
Table of contents
I am in a relation of the subordinate temple with the main hall of a temple as the south gate of Muro-ji Temple. It is assumed that I cultivated the oldest tea which sky Sea (the propagating Buddhism Great Teacher) took home with it from Tang with reason, the Yamato tea birthplace. The flowers of the cluster-amaryllis fill up both sides of the stone stairway of approximately 200 steps around the equinoctial week.
It reaches it when founded for (850 years) for annual function of the Edo shogunate three years when are in the first half of the Heian era by best disciple, 堅恵 (けんね) of the empty sea (the propagating Buddhism Great Teacher), but is said to be it even if 修円 of Nara, Kofuku-ji Temple founded it before it.
- It is built in the place that climbed the stone stairway of -197 steps of main halls of a Buddhist temple. I enshrine a Kannon with eleven faces statue considered to be Prince Shotoku product as the man himself.
- There are a grave of 堅恵 and a five-ring tower to be informed in burial mound (important cultural property) - inside.
- We have a signature of (1330) in 13 folds of stone pagoda - cardinal virtues 2.
- Kind of モチズキザクラ which is a mongrel of giant tree (Nara designation natural monument) - wild cherry tree and エドヒガン of the cherry tree of 仏隆寺
- Tea-grinding handmill - sky Sea is introduced from Tang when I took it to go.
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia 仏隆寺
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.