Serenade of Junko / tears
|"The serenade of Junko / tears"|
|Single of Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi|
|Standard||7 inches of records|
|Label||TOSHIBA EMI/ express|
|Words, composition||Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi|
|Chart best order|
|Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi single chronological table|
Table of contents
Originally it is "Junko" who was music recorded in album "countercurrent" (1979), but popularity catches fire by cable broadcasting and gets the consecutive first place. In addition, it was done single cut in the form that the re-mixture such as strings was put for later because a lot of requests "to want you to make a single-breasted suit" were put to the recordmaker. It is one piece of an album for the long edge person to the last, and there is the process that delayed single cut for half a year because I do not want to be arrested as own representative music. Of the person, this "should release it after going around the whole country on a tour in a half year, and establishing existence and musicality of oneself in the meantime" is because had a plan .
The form top is released as both A side single person with "the serenade of tears".
Appearance requests rushed from a music channel of TV by having made a big hit, but the long edge declined appearance in a living-room gig in those days because it was negative. However, I read a fan letter "not to be able to go to the live meeting place" sent by the fan of the person with a physical disability and decide appearance . I achieved a debut in "the top ten" (subsidiary of TBS) on July 31, 1980. I performed MC for one minute to play it in near form for an as possible everyday live and played it in acoustic guitar one on this occasion. In addition, I was on the way, and stopped, and the long edge enjoyed a performance as soon as I appeared by the broadcast from a meeting place (Nihondaira of Shizuoka) of "HOT JAM'80" where the person appeared on August 7 of the next week, and other appearance singers who gathered began beating time with hands for a performance in total saying "please forgive the beating time with hands because this was a song of the lost love", and I witnessed I played it once again again from the beginning. This flow broadcasted by live broadcasting is a kind of material which was often performed with the visitor of the meeting place in the concert at the time.
It was played only with one guitar by the live at the time. In addition, being conscious of Ishino whom there was in those days, audience who went out with Mako Ishino, I rearranged a part of "Junko" to "Masako" and have sung .
However, this music is not played at all live later. As the reason, I talk about a complicated state of mind that one's music is separated by oneself later in best album "FROM T.N." (1983). When I appeared in TV program "the top ten" (affiliated TBS for from 1978 to 1989) in "SUPER STAR" (1986), I borrow the words such as garden plants, "the hit torments the person throughout the life" and tell, "I come from the present staging" about "Junko". In addition, in best album "boy (1994) of the fifth", the label "long edge of Junko" is put and talks about the painful state of mind in those days when it hung for ten years before I overcome it.
Therefore it was not played in the live for a long time either, but was played by Tokyo Dome performance of 1992 after a long absence. The sound source is collected by "a boy of the fifth".
- Live sound source
- "Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi LIVE" (1981)
- It is recorded "a boy of the fifth" (1994) by Tokyo Dome performance "LIVE'92 JAPAN" of - May 15, 1992. It became the first performance after quality of voice changed.
- I am recorded by Sakurajima specially installed meeting place performance of "Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi ALL NIGHT LIVE IN Sakurajima 04.8.21" - August 21, 2004. Long edge oneself did not use the acoustic guitar and was played by arrangement same as a studio recording version.
- Live image
- "LIVE'92 "JAPAN" IN TOKYO DOME" (1992)
- "SAKURAJIMA" (2004)
- "30th Anniversary BOX from TSUYOSHI NAGABUCHI PREMIUM" (2010)
- Appear on television
- I broadcast the music channel "the top ten" (for 1,980 years, affiliated TBS) on August 7 on - July 31, 1980.
Single collecting music
|All words, composition: Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi, all arrangement: Seo Ichizo。|
|2.||「Serenade of tears」|
- ^ Hikaru Yabuki "Chapter 2 confrontation is 100 pages on 31 career "Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi VS Keisuke Kuwata" bookshops, March 31, 1995 of the two great rivals gold". ISBN 9784380952227。
- It is 572-573 pages to "fork famous tune encyclopedia 300 pieces ... because "a rose bloomed" "evil woman" ^ Kazumasa Tomizawa for birth secret story ..." Yamaha music media, 2,007 years. ISBN 9784636825480。
- "Our trip is 247-250 pages ^ Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi "I continued running a record and the whole concert ... ... Japan, every day" in highway" 八曜社, 1981. ISBN 9784827000573。
- ^ Hikaru Yabuki "Chapter 2 confrontation is 102 pages on 31 career "Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi VS Keisuke Kuwata" bookshops, March 31, 1995 of the two great rivals gold". ISBN 9784380952227。
- The official site discography "serenade of Junko / tears" (archive as of December 2, 2013)
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Serenade of Junko / tears
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.