Table of contents
Brief career history
I am from Berlin. I studied under Arthur Honegger and Olivier Messiaen, but shift to criticism and a study. There is the time that I told at the House of Mons music. He is the founder of Belgian Music Magazine Crescendo.
His achievements are to have protested it towards a contemporary music Mafia saying "Stockhausen and Boulez and Berio, they are not the center of the vanguard anymore". Of  that the history of the music of the 20th century must certainly renew and the musicologist who spoke it, and impeached that the vanguard became conservative anymore first is alone. "Only in history of music mainly on the sherry after the 1950s, it should not be elucidated the music in the 20th century" and is said to be a human being with ホラチウ ラドゥレスク, Giacinto Scelsi, Brian ファーニホウ, Stephane ニクレスク as a top star. If there is not him, I want to be 10-20 years late , and the introduction of the ルーマニアンスペクトラル musical sect is said to be   .
I reflect the idea, and a lot of eclecticism-like people are taken up, and the composer whom he responds to appreciates bene Zict Mason at the time when there was not the debut room. The composer whom I reevaluated has many Europeans, but the Japanese composer who appreciated it most during the lifetime  has Yoshihisa Taira. I know a lot about a book, but I complete a work list of the multi-gnu for the first time in the world, and the work is managed with chronological order H number.
- Albéric Magnard, together with Simon-Pierre Perret, Fayard, 2001. (ISBN 2-213,608,466)
- Arthur Honegger, un musicien dans la citédes hommes, Fayard, 1992. (ISBN 2-213,028,370)
- L'Oeuvre d'Arthur Honegger: Chronologie, catalogue raisonné, analyses, discographie, Fayard, 1994. (ISBN 2-852,032,821)
- Bohuslav Martinů, Fayard, 1968. (ISBN 3-795,705,657)
- Debussy, sa vie et sa pensée, together with Edward Lockspeiser, Fayard, 1989. (ISBN 2-213,024,189)
- Olivier Messaien, Fayard, 1980. (ISBN 2-213,030,154)
- Johann Sebastian Bach
- Bohuslav MartinůWerksverzeichnis, Dokumentation und Biographie. Zürich: Atlantis Verlag, 1968 (384 pages).
- Bohuslav MartinůWerkverzeichnis und Biographie. Mainz: Schott, 2007 (579 pages). (ISBN 3795705657)
- Ana-Maria Avram/ Harry Halbreich: "Roumanie, Terre du Neuvième Ciel", interviews and articles. Bucharest: Edition Axis Mundi, 1992 (215 pages).
- La Musique Spectrale au début du XXIèSiècle Conference in Paris with Harry Halbreich, Ben Watson, Costin Cazaban, Sébasien Beranger, moderated by Ana Maria Avram. CREMAC, 2006 (234 pages).
- ^ halbreich
- The process has a lot on an interview by Harry ハルプライヒ to ^ イアンク ドゥミトレスク. And it is Modern Music And After Third Edition - Paul Griffith; The process appears in Oxford University Press.
- ^ Ana-Maria Avram&Harry Halbreich: "Roumanie, Terre du Neuvième Ciel", interviews and articles. Bucharest: Edition Axis Mundi, 1992 (215 pages).
- ^ halbreich
- ^ halbreich
- From a liner note of ^ Yoshihisa Taira, orchestra anthology, fontec
- ^ edmn1002
- David M. Cummings: International who's who in music and musicians' directory (in the classical and the light classical fields). 7. Aufl., Vol. 1, 2000/2001, Melrose Press Ltd., Cambridge, 2000
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Harry ハルプライヒ
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.