|Abolition day||October 1, 2005|
|Abolition reason||New merger |
Osatocho, Kumagaya-shi, Menuma-cho → Kumagaya-shi
|The current local government||Kumagaya-shi|
|Data at the time of the abolition|
|District||The Kanto district|
|The metropolis and districts||Saitama|
|Total population||8,443 people |
(October 1, 2005)
|The adjacent local government||Kumagaya-shi、Higashimatsuyama-shi、Fukiage-cho、Yoshimi-machi|
|Tree of town||Zelkova|
|The queen of the town||Sunflower|
|Bird of the town||Skylark|
|Osatocho government office|
|The location||〒360-0195 |
654-1, Sone in Osatocho, Osato-gun, Saitama
|Outside link||Osatocho formula homepage|
Osatocho (numerousness and town) is a town located in the northern part of Saitama. On October 1, 2005, it merged with Kumagaya-shi and Menumamachi, Osato-gun and became extinct because it became a part of new Kumagaya-shi. The origin of the name of a street is associated with Osato-gun spreading out from the ancient times.
Table of contents
Adjacent local government
I look at the ancient Musashi country Osato-gun Ichida volost (Ichida neighborhood), side, and, in the ground of the county Misaka volost (the neighborhood of Yoshimi), a square tumulus mailing mountain old burial mound (74m in total length) remains after front in the late sixth century.
- - Osato-gun Ichida village, Yoshimi-mura merged on January 1, 1955, and great Satomura was established.
- April 1, 2002 - town organization enforcement.
- September 27, 2005 - Osatocho shut-cho type holding.
- I make - Kumagaya-shi, Menumamachi, Osato-gun and a merger (new merger) on October 1, 2005 and become Kumagaya-shi newly.
Each generation chief
|代 (village)||Full name||The assumption of office date||The retirement date|
|For the first time||Kazuyoshi Takeda||1955February 11||1959February 10|
|2||小林種慶||February 11, 1959||February 10, 1963|
|3-4||Takashi Kaneko||February 11, 1963||1971January 17|
|5||Kazuyoshi Takeda||January 18, 1971||January 17, 1975|
|6-9||Moat Mobira||January 18, 1975||January 17, 1991|
|10-12||Fumio Yoshihara||January 18, 1991||2002March 31|
|代 (town)||Full name||The assumption of office date||The retirement date|
|First -2||Fumio Yoshihara||April 1, 2002||2005September 30|
- Osato municipality Yoshimi Elementary School
- Osato municipality Ichida Elementary School
Junior high school
Facilities of the prefecture
- Saitama cultural assets store facilities
- Kumagaya police station Osato police box
Rice and wheat double cropping does not tear the suburban model agriculture and floriculture at the center either.
Main country path
General prefectural road
- Saitama prefectural road 257 号冑山熊谷線
- Saitama prefectural road 307 Fukuda Fukiage Line
- Saitama prefectural road 345 Shimoodori, Kubota, Osato Line
Famous place, historic site, tourist attraction, sacred rites, special event
- Numerousness and festival (the end of November)
- Koyama old burial mound
Native place celebrity
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Osatocho (Saitama)
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.