Hellman Kahn then
A leader, a violin player, the officer where the Hellman Kahn then (Hermann Hansen, from November 26, 1886 to March 13, 1927) is from Germany. I formed an orchestra at the time of World War I at a Japanese captive camp and held a large number of concerts. When the symphony ninth (the ninth) of Beethoven was played (1918) in Bando captive camp of Tokushima on June 1 1918; a leader of (the premiere in Japan).
Table of contents
The シュレースヴィヒ district (existing シュレースヴィヒ = Flensburg county) of Northern Germany, a native place of グリュックスブルク. I learn in a music school of シュテッティン (existing Poland territory Szczecin) of the Oder river mouth. In 1904, I enter the navy at 18 years old. In November, 1914, I commanded the military band as first-class military comfort petty officer of "the Kiaochow navy gunner battalion (MAK) third squadron" in Qingdao, China, but it was the captive (captive) of the Japan forces by the defeat of the fight of Qingdao. I form "Tokushima orchestra" with a captive companion in Tokushima captive camp accommodated in December of the year. I held a large number of concerts for captives in a camp. After having moved to Bando captive camp founded in 1917 by the unification move of three camps of Matsuyama, Marugame, Tokushima, I led Tokushima orchestra (I rename it later "M.A.K. orchestra"), and an active performance was active. I returned home ahead of other captives to participate in a referendum to select reversion with Denmark of シュレースヴィヒ as August, 1919 after the Great War end. I participated in a vocal music club "phoenix" on a holiday while I acted as Press Agent, a secretary, the councillor of the city and became the leader of the club in 1925. In 1927, I die from 40 years old because of a disease. I got married, but there was not the child.
I work on a performance in Japan and it
It is "the ninth" Japan premiere performed at Bando captive camp on June 1, 1918 that is best known in performance activity of the Kahn then. This concert was held as "the 18th concert" (the second symphony concert) of the Tokushima orchestra. There was the example which was described as a Japanese was called with a novel and the movie to the performance meeting place, and having listened from the outdoors of the camp, but night, really this concert was performed in a lecture hall and was not shown to a general Japanese. But, on June 2 of the next day, it appears for "the Kazuhiro size concert" that Kahn then and Tokushima orchestra were held in 千秋閣 (the Tokushima Castle State Chamber) of Tokushima-shi, and the music that it played was not the ninth, but it is a fact to have played a performance for a lot of Tokushima citizens .
At the Bando captive camp which became famous for a novel and a movie, there were some performance groups including the orchestra of Paul Engel who moved to Bando other than Kahn then from Marugame captive camp. Of these, the details such as players become clear on a program and the date and time of the concert in Marugame and the Bando captive camp because a record was left as for the performance activity of the Engel orchestra by one of the captives . However, the details of the music activity of the Kahn then in the Tokushima captive camp were unclear for a long time. Because newspaper "Tokushima アンツァイガー" (Tokushima Anzeiger, Tokushima Courier) of the Tokushima captive camp which Kahn then oneself owned in Flensburg of Germany in 2001  was discovered, elucidation advanced ; . 50 times of concerts were held at the Tokushima captive camp by August, 1916 from April, 1915, and approximately 250 pieces were played. In them, the ninth thing that, besides, there was it a lot became clear Japanese music given the first public performance of by Kahn then and Tokushima orchestra. Symphony 103rd "drum repeated blows" of violin concerto and Haydn of Beethoven played on January 23, 1916; is representative.
The Tokushima captive camp was installed near current Tokushima prefectural government office, and much Tokushima citizens visited the state that Kahn then and captives of the friend played with fascination because the center of Tokushima-shi was near. When I went to school of old system Tokushima adjacent to Tokushima captive camp, Yoshio Nakano of the commentator writes down that it was the first experience that knew the orchestra that visited that captives play an arrangement version of ripples and "the comical Japanese dance" of the Danube of イヴァノヴィッチ at a camp . In addition, I talked about the recollections about the performance of a state and the music of the German soldier captive who grew it, and saw first person "carp" (多田小餘綾) of "one of Awa Yoshiko" around childhood of Awa Folk Dance by an interview. There is a mention that people ordering a musical instrument and score in a musical instruments store of Tokushima-shi increased in above-mentioned newspaper "Tokushima アンツァイガー" and is done with the proof of the performance of captives having had an influence on the Tokushima citizen .
The novel which the ninth Japan premiere was described in and movie
As for Japan having given the first public performance of the ninth, it came to be known the movie widely by "paradise of Barthes", but Kahn then and Tokushima orchestra are taken up as a subject of the novels in the others at Bando captive camp. The Akihiko Nakamura "two mountains and rivers" of the Naoki Prize prizewinner and the Tatsuro Akizuki "miraculous sound of the miraculous village," the ninth premiere in Japan is drawn on the Takako Kagawa "violins of the Ave Maria" Nobuo Kimura "ninth symphony Japan premiere story". These works are fiction based on a historical fact, and, in fact, there are many different parts, too.
Event in commemoration of the ninth Japan premiere
Because the Bando town where Bando captive camp was installed in as for the largest-scale thing as an event in commemoration of the ninth premiere in Japan at the time is included in current Naruto-shi, is "the ninth of Naruto" held every year in Naruto-shi ; . This concert is started in 1982 for the premiere in Japan having been June 1 every year on first Sunday of June. Naruto-shi sets this day with "the ninth day".
- It is "Tokushima captive music group" "concert Qingdao war Germany soldier captive camp study fifth pp.57-60 (2007) in Tokushima ^ Keiji Ido on June 2, 1918"
- ^ Hermann Jacob work "Das Engel-Orchester---Seine Entstehung und Entwicklung 1914-1919 "" ("Engel orchestra - establishment and development 1914-1919")
- ^ Tokushima アンツァイガー —Tokushima captive camp newspaper—
- ^ Saburo Kawakami "significance Tsingtao Germany soldier captive meeting for the study of the Tokushima Anzeiger ""Tokushima Courier" with an outline"
- ^ Saburo Kawakami "general view" Qingdao war Germany soldier captive camp study third pp.77-92 (2005) of "the Tokushima Courier"
- ^ Yoshio Nakano "recollection Tsukama bookshop (1985) in autobiography - Shiroshita City without the chief character whom there is"
- "Influence on music activity of German captives in ^ Dilke Gunter Tokushima captive camp and the Bando captive camp and culture Qingdao round Germany soldier captive camp study tenth pp.71-82 (2012) of current Tokushima"
- The meeting which sings the ^ NPO corporation Naruto ninth
- Hometown of the ^ ninth
- Naruto-shi Germany building building report "ルーエ" fourth, 2002
- "To be anywhere there is German だ 板東俘虜収容所入門" Naruto-shi German hall, 2006 Ichiro Tamura
- Keisuke Hayashi "the ninth" "village Germany village" Inoue Publishing, 1993
- In Beethoven house Bonn edition, written by Nicollet Ken Kemp, Yasuyo Terashima = ヴェアハーン reason, Yukio Onuma supervising a translation "record ー 彩流社 of a concert and the cultural activities of the history ー Bando German captive camp of the ninth and the encounter in Japan", 2011, it is ISBN 9784779116544
- Naruto-shi Germany building
- Hall historical materials meeting for the study in Germany
- Tsingtao Germany soldier captive meeting for the study
- Possession search, virtual exhibition of the DIJ Bando collection
- Power of the music. Exhibition boom special for 1,917 years for - 1,919 years the cultural life of the German prisoners' camp in Bando (Japan), Beethoven house
- The call note gate of "the ninth" Japan premiere
- Garden of Awa Taisho wave abusive Barthes
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Hellman Kahn then
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.