Fukushima Mount Bandai July, 2010
|Leucothoe grayana Maxim.|
Leucothoe grayana Maxim. var. oblongifolia (Miq.) Ohwi
|Eubotryoides grayana (tree of 嚏)|
Table of contents
The fallen leaves shrub which becomes 0.5-1.3m in height. The young branch becomes slightly flat.
The leaf grows each other with a leafstalk of 1-2mm in length in quality of paper, and the blade becomes 3-10cm in length, 1.5-5.5cm in width with an oval or a long oval and has a sharp point keenly briefly, and, in the base, it is in circle or 浅心形. Slightly hard hair grows on the both sides of the leaf, and there are minute saw teeth having hair inside and outside 0.5mm in length for the relationship of the leaf.
The flowering season is from June to July. I extend raceme to the point of the new branch and follow a lot of downward flowers. The inflorescence becomes 5-15cm in length, and short hair grows thick in the inflorescence axis a little, and there is a linear or linear lanceolate bract in inflorescence, and, as for the thing of the lower part, it is in lobation. The tip is deep, and the calyx does 5 裂 at 1mm in length, and, as for the sliver, it is 3 horniness ovoid. There is 4mm in length in the corolla and the tip is shallow and, with pot form, does 5 裂, and the point does anti-music, and, as for the color of the corolla, it is in light green white. There is the thing on a reddish tinge with a variety, too. There are ten stamens.
The fruit becomes the purple-red in 蒴果 of the spheroid form of diameter 4-5mm, and there is it upward. 蒴果 is narrow deeply in five rooms, and the both ends are clogged up with the small seed with much hair-formed projections.
Distribution and growth environment
I am distributed by the Kinki district from Hokkaido, the Tohoku district of Honshu and grow it for a forest relationship of the subalpine zone from the mountain zone. Relatively many varieties are recognized regionally.
I drew it up and, with the thing which dried a leaf and a stem as powder, used it as maggot homicide of the expression rest room once. It is said that I was accompanied because the origin of the Japanese name Eubotryoides grayana (tree of 嚏) lets you raise intense sneezing when the powder is in the nose. In 嚏 (はなひり), it is meant the sneezing.
- エゾウラジロハナヒリノキ (ヒロハハナヒリノキ) Leucothoe grayana Maxim. var. glabra Komatsu ex Nakai - leaf is large, and the back side of the leaf is tinged with white, and 散生 does hairlessness or hair. The inflorescence spindle is hairlessness. I am distributed over Hokkaido, Yamagata of Honshu, Miyagi and to the north and grow it in the sunny the shrubbery and rock place of the mountainous district.
- The back side of the fern with white-backed leaves Eubotryoides grayana (Koshino Eubotryoides grayana) Leucothoe grayana Maxim. var. hypoleuca Nakai - leaf is tinged with white; is hairlessness together an inflorescence axis. I am distributed over the Sea of Japan sides from Yamagata to Tottori and grow it in the sunny the shrubbery and rock place of the mountainous district.
- ヒメハナヒリノキ Leucothoe grayana Maxim. var. parvifolia (H.Hara) Ohwi - height of the tree is low, and a leaf is small. I am distributed around Nikko Mountains, Chichibu Mountains, the Southern Alps, the Northern Alps and may rarely watch distribution in Niigata and Fukushima. I grow it in the rocky place.
- A middle model of Usu Yuki Eubotryoides grayana Leucothoe grayana Maxim. var. pruinosa (H.Hara) Ohwi - Eubotryoides grayana and the fern with white-backed leaves Eubotryoides grayana (Koshino Eubotryoides grayana).
- ハコネハナヒリノキ Leucothoe grayana Maxim. var. venosa Nakai - leaf is small and has long hair approximately 1mm in length for the relationship of the leaf. I am distributed over Mount Hakone and Mount Tanzawa of Kanagawa, Mount Fuji and Mount Ashitaka of Shizuoka.
- Yoshisuke Satake et al. edition "wild plant Kimoto II (1989) Heibonsha Publishers Ltd. of Japan"
- Koji Yonekura, Tadashi Kajita (2003-) "BG Plants Japanese name - scientific name index" (YList)
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Eubotryoides grayana
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.