|Genre||Hard rock |
|Activity period||From 1990 to 1992?|
|Label||Columbia music entertainment|
|Member||Minoru Niihara (vocal) |
Yukihiro Fujimura (the interrupting-maru) （Guitar）
Jun Hasegawa (base)
そうる 透 (drums)
|Old member||Kozo Suganuma (drums) |
Toshi Nagai oneself (base)
The member who participated in Minoru Niihara solo project in 1990 was formed by the main constituent. There was a technical image probably because a rhythm corps was strong. It is hard to say that I succeeded commercially.
Table of contents
- Minoru Niihara (I am and become pregnant and appear)
- Vocal charge. I am active in LOUDNESS and X.Y.Z. → A. I was active in EARTHSHAKER, SLY.
- Yukihiro Fujimura (the interrupting-maru) (go to Fujimura Hiro (ちゃちゃまる))
- Guitar charge. I was active in GERARD, VIENNA, GIRL U NEED.
- Jun Hasegawa (Atsushi Hasegawa)
- Base charge. I am active in GERARD.
- そうる 透 (そうるとおる)
- Drums charge. Even 03 was active. As a session man a lot of activity.
The member that was registered at a past
- Kozo Suganuma (the elephant which does it, but asks for a marsh)
- Drums charge. I am called a trouble king. FRAGILE[Vagueness evasion requiredUnder the activity that is]. I was active in Black Page, VIENNA.
- Toshi Nagai oneself (long Toshimi)
- Base charge. I am active in ExhiVision. I was active in VIENNA, GRAY[ vagueness evasion] required, GERARD, W.I.N.S, TKY, POWER JOB
- 1st (March 21, 1990)
- Rock the Nation (February 1, 1991)
- FINAL REVOLUTION (March 21, 1992)
- The Best Works of DED CHAPLIN (November 21, 1992) best album.
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Dead Chaplin
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.