|Material name by the IUPAC glossology|
|Legal regulation|| |
|Another name||GDC-0449, RG-3616|
|Molecular weight||421.30 g/mol|
ビスモデギブ (British: Vismodegib) is a kind of the inhibitors for the hedgehog signal transmission course. I am expected as the molecular target medicine which is usable for various types of tumors with pharmaceutical products studying now. The development name is RG3616 or GDC-0449. As of June, 2011, I finish the second aspect examination for the metastatic basal cell carcinoma in the United States , and a second aspect examination is going for metastatic colon cancer, a pulmonary small cell cancer, progressive stomach cancer, pancreatic cancer, medulloblastoma . Chugai Pharmaceutical wins a license in Japan, and a clinical trial becomes going to be carried out .
ビスモデギブ acts as an antagonist inhibiting Smoothened(SMO) constituting a hedgehog signal course. It is known that this signal course is activated for more than 90% of basal cell carcinomas . Is a neoplastic cell with the variation to aspartic acid (D473) of the 473rd of SMO; for ビスモデギブ indicating the tolerance .
- Cyclopamine： The nature compound which inhibits Smoothened.
- ^ a b H. Spreitzer (4 July 2011). " Neue Wirkstoffe – Vismodegib "(German). Österreichische Apothekerzeitung (14/2011): 10.
- ^ Molecule of the Month. (June 2011) .
- It is Chugai Pharmaceutical February 19, 2010 about the licensing agreement conclusion of ^ hedgehog course repressor "RG3616"
- ^ Robert L. Yauch et al (2 September 2009). "Smoothened mutation confers resistance to a Hedgehog pathway inhibitor in medulloblastoma." (English). Science (23 October 2009.vol.326): 572-574.
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia ビスモデギブ
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.