Tetsuya Hasegawa (chemist)
Table of contents
- I am a graduate from a - Tokyo University department of science chemistry department for 1,980 years
- Doctoral degree course in course completion specialized in - Tokyo University graduate school science system graduate course chemistry for 1,985 years
- 1985 - Florida university postdoctoral fellow
- Mr. 1986 - Tokyo University department of engineering industrialization subject
- 1991 - lecturer
- 1996 - assistant professor
- 1997 - Tokyo Institute of Technology application ceramics research institute assistant professor
- 2002 - Tokyo Institute of Technology frontier creation collaborative investigation center assistant professor
- 2003 - Tokyo University graduate school science system graduate courseChemical specialty professor
Receiving a prize
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Tetsuya Hasegawa (chemist)
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.