Yunogo, Okayama Belle
|References and the source which I can inspect are not shown at all, or this article is insufficient. |
You add the source, and please cooperate with the reliability improvement of the article. (December, 2016)
|Yunogo, Okayama Belle|
|Original notation||Yunogo, Okayama Belle|
|Name||Yunogo, Okayama Belle|
|Club collar||1]Dark blue [|
|The foundation year||2001|
|Position league||Japanese women's soccer league|
|Position division||Two copies of dianthus leagues|
|Home stadium||Mimasaka, Okayama rugby soccer ground|
|Administration corporation||General corporate judicial person Yunogo, Okayama Belle|
|Official site||Official site|
|■Template (■ notebook )■ F.C. PJ|
|Forerunner||Mimasaka sports & recreation club (any group )→ non profit organization Yunogo, Okayama Belle club|
|The establishment year||March 3, 2014|
|Kind||General corporate judicial person|
|Position||Law about a general corporate judicial person and the general foundation|
|The headquarters||The 436-3, Nyuta, Mimasaka-shi, Okayama Mimasaka, Okayama rugby soccer hall|
|Chairperson||Representative Seiji Hagiwara (the Mayor of Mimasaka) |
Chairperson Yuzo Tanimoto
|Administration is transferred on March 3, 2014 by the non profit organization Yunogo, Okayama Belle club.|
The F.C. which joins the Japanese women's soccer league where Yunogo, Okayama Belle (おかやまゆのごう bell) assumes Mimasaka-shi, Okayama Home Town. Belle of the team name means French "beautiful woman" "beautiful women".
Table of contents
I assumed Mimasaka, Okayama rugby soccer ground a headquarters, and I woke up the public-private united area support of a prefecture and the town, the town by the women's soccer team aimed at the promotion for the nucleus of sports, and an employee and a citizen of Yunogo Onsen played a key role, and it was formed Mimasakacho in 2001 by a project.
The beginning of organization participates in a local meeting in China, and the prefecture makes rapid progress in the meetings such as Chinese women's soccer leagues from the start as growing power. The achievement was accepted and joined the Japanese women's soccer league from 2003. This age becomes the primary league (qualifier) West Japan block fourth place, and the final league turns around in the lower league. The low rank league came second and was over in the third place though I went into the play-off "2004 L1 entry team jump-off" of one round of round robin performed in higher four teams, and it was in position in L2 in 2004.
L2 of 2004 wins the championship at 14-1 in 15 games in the league match of the three times total hit by six teams. I won 10 straight victories in a latter half of a game in particular and shined for first championship of L2 which became the L1 automatic promotion.
I assume a girl team (a nickname: Sakuyo Lady's) founded by the Okayama Sakuyo Senior High School (Tsuyama-shi, Okayama) soccer club a substructure (use team) from 2006. Sakuyo Senior High School employs a player of Yunogo Belle as the staff, and the player holds an additional post of the coach of the Sakuyo Lady's. In addition, I perform the joint exercise by both teams.
It is the first among the whole country to make the soccer club of the high school the substructure of the club team.
2006 was over in the fourth place, but four people were picked by "dianthus league All-Star" carried out on August 27. In addition, Aya Miyama (MF) and Miho Fukumoto (GK) colonized in Nadeshiko Japan.
By the 28th all-Japan women's soccer championship held from December, I break Nippon Television ベレーザ in the semifinals, and the final steps forward. I lost in 0-2 in the final (January 1, 2007) that became the play with TASAKI ペルーレ FC and became the runner up.
Any group "Mimasaka sports & leisure club" which Mimasaka-shi, the Okayama Football Association, Yunogo Onsen inn association established performed the administration of the club from the club establishment to March 31, 2009, but a club was transferred from April 1, 2009 to the Yunogo, Okayama Belle club established in form to shift to the NPO corporation in Mimasaka sports & leisure. Yunogo, Okayama Belle club was transferred afterwards from March 3, 2014 to Yunogo, Okayama Belle established in form to shift to the general corporate judicial person.
Midori Honda who acted as supervision since the club foundation for ten years on January 31, 2011 retired from it, and Kaori Taneda who was the Belle Kids FC U-15 supervision of the coach and the substructure took office in the younger students in the Yomiuri ベレーザ times of Honda as supervision for the second generation on February 1, the following day.
I won the championship and won the first title, but the overall victory missed the primary league "regular series" by the ten teams round robin a year for 2,014 years without amounting to Urawa Reds Lady's in the final league "exciting series" by performed high rank a little over six afterwards.
Results are sluggish from the start in 2015, and I take the responsibility for poor results, and Manager Kaori Taneda resigns it on May 31, and Shogo Sakurai coach takes office as acting supervision on June 1, the following day, and supervision took office formally on October 7, but, on June 1, 2016, resigns it for results dullness. Haruo Yuki took office as acting supervisor as a successor , but was dismissed on July 25, 2016 ; (the details mention it later). I suffered 13 straight defeats until the end last in a season, and it was the last tenth place, and dianthus league two copies demotion decided that I won an Urawa Reds Lady's war of April 24 in 2016 .
- Mimasaka, Okayama rugby soccer ground (Mimasaka-shi)
Associate home stadium
- City light stadium (Okayama synthesis ground land sports stadium, Okayama-shi)
- Tsuyama, Okayama land sports stadium (Tsuyama-shi)
Home game holding of the outside the prefecture
- Take; Gin bird stadium (2012)
I have held a home game in F diArno Okayama FC and doubleheader once.
Japanese women's soccer league
|Time||The year||Team name||League||The number of the teams||Game||勝点||勝||Share||Loss||Order|
|15||2003||Yunogo, Okayama Belle||L, league||13||16||29||9||2||5||The eighth place|
|(16)||2004||L, league two copies (L2)||6||15||42||14||0||1||The first place|
|(17)||2005||L, league copy (L1)||8||21||15||5||0||16||The sixth place|
|(18)||2006||One copy of dianthus league||8||17||23||7||2||8||The fourth place|
|(19)||2007||8||21||29||9||2||10||The fifth place|
|(20)||2008||8||21||33||10||3||8||The fifth place|
|(21)||2009||8||21||21||5||6||10||The sixth place|
|(22)||2010||Dianthus league||10||18||29||9||2||7||The fifth place|
|(23)||2011||9||16||28||8||4||4||The fourth place|
|(24)||2012||10||18||32||10||2||6||The third place|
|(25)||2013||10||18||34||10||4||4||The third place|
|(26)||2014||10||28||17||3||2||5||The fourth place|
|(27)||2015||One copy of dianthus league||10||24||15||2||3||1||The eighth place|
|(28)||2016||10||18||10||3||1||14||The tenth place|
- The World Cup point "victory 3, draw 1, defeat 0."
- The grade of 2003 when I adopted qualifier (district) league and final league is annual order. The number of the teams is the number of the total teams of both districts.
- I was transcribed into "第 ○ time" in a season until 2003 by the name, but came to transcribe it in a year in the Christian era from 2004.
- I shift to two part system from 2004. The number of the teams only in position league.
- I carry out high rank and "play-off" (PO) of one round of round robin by lower for each four teams based on the order after "regular league" (RL) of the eight teams two rounds round robin in 2006. As for the number of the games, it is added up RL and PO. The grade is annual order.
- I carry out "the exciting series" of two rounds of round robins by higher six teams and lower four teams based on the order after "the regular series" of the ten teams two rounds round robin in 2014 and 2015. As for the number of the games, it is added up both series. Annual order after the series exciting as for the results.
2004 L1 entry team jump-offs
- Period: December 4, 2003 - 23rd
|The first place||Ohara school JaSRA women's soccer club||3||6||2||0||1|
|The second place||Takarazuka bunny gap Dis F.C.||3||6||2||0||1|
|The third place||Yunogo, Okayama Belle||3||3||1||0||2|
|The fourth place||AS L fen Sayama FC||3||3||1||0||2|
※Ohara school, L1 entry decision of Takarazuka
- Dark blue
|Notice point||Sponsor name||Notation|
|Chest||Yamada apiary|| |
YAMADA BEE FARM
|The upper back||Marui||MARUI|
|The lower back||NTN||NTN|
|Underwear||It is a rent-a-car with a smile||It is a rent-a-car with a smile|
Each generation uniform sponsor chronological table
|The year||Chest||Sleeve||The upper back||The lower back||Underwear||Supplier|
|2008||ショウワコーポレーション||Coca-Cola||MARUI||It is before the removal of a ban||OEC||adidas|
|2011||Yamada apiary |
|2015||It is a rent-a-car with a smile|
Escort kidsware sponsor
Each generation supervision
(after a women's soccer league entry in Japan)
- From 2003 to January 31, 2011 Midori Honda
- From February 1, 2011 to May 31, 2015 Kaori Taneda
- From June 1, 2015 to October 6, 2015 Shogo Sakurai (acting supervisor)
- From October 7, 2015 to June 1, 2016 Shogo Sakurai
- From June 2, 2016 to July 25 Haruo Yuki (acting supervisor)
- From July 26, 2016 to November 30 Shuzo Mori (acting supervisor)
- December 1, 2016 - Takashi Watari (general manager additional post)
2016 position player
The uniform number change
- From 2001 to 2010
- 2011 -
The past being on the register roll player
- Yukiko Kitaoka (2001)
- Light ratio Setsuko (2001)
- Yu Fukui pear (from 2001 to 2002)
- Kobayashi spring (2002)
- Yoko Yasuda (from 2001 to 2003)
- Okamoto three generations (from 2001 to 2003): Cerezo Osaka Sakai Lady's head coach
- Light wisteria Tomoki (from 2001 to 2003)
- Beach Kanae (from 2001 to 2003)
- Akira Kurokawa (from 2001 to 2003)
- Asami Saito (from 2002 to 2003)
- Yukiko Ueno (2002): スペランツァ FC Osaka Takatsuki
- 木下佳那子 (2002)
- Aiko Yasutomi (2002)
- Room Miyuki (from 2002 to 2004)
- Megumi Matsubara (from 2003 to 2004)
- Site of a castle Yasuko (from 2003 to 2004)
- Kayoko Ono (from 2003 to 2004)
- The Miyake reason truth (from 2001 to 2005): Mukogawa Women's University soccer club
- Chizuru Tanaka (from 2001 to 2005)
- Manami Takahata (from 2001 to 2006)
- Yuri Kamata (from 2001 to 2006): Kibi international university girl soccer club
- Noriko Izumi (from 2001 to 2006)
- 山川莉々加 (from 2001 to 2006): Kanagawa University girl soccer club
- Megumi Fujii (from 2002 to 2006)
- Rie Fukuhara (from 2002 to 2006)
- Good Shizuka Tanaka (from 2002 to 2006)
- Yuka Yamazaki (from 2003 to 2006): Director at former Okayama Sakuyo Senior High School girl soccer club
- Nana Fujii (from 2004 to 2006)
- Sugimoto tomorrow (from 2004 to 2006): Director at evergreen leaves school Tachibana Junior High School girl soccer club
- Sato シェンネン (from 2004 to 2006)
- Aiko Kanda (from 2004 to 2006)
- Kamakura Kimiko (2006)
- Miki Kannari (2006)
- Komori existence sinter (2006)
- Yukiko Kitaoka (from 2002 to 2007)
- Is Eguchi; see it (for from 2003 to 2005 2007)
- Shin thia(2007)
- Ayumu Akai (from 2003 to 2008)
- Shino Sugiyama (from 2006 to 2008)
- Good Shizuka Tanaka (from 2007 to 2008)
- Miki Kannari (from 2007 to 2008): NorDeere & Co. Hokkaido
- Kei Enoki pear (from 2007 to 2008)
- Wakako Inoue (2008)
- Tomoe Matsunaga (2008): Orca Kamogawa FC
- Hazuki Miyakawa (2008)
- Mino Miyakawa (2008)
- Site of a castle Yasuko (from 2005 to 2009)
- Rina Kawada (from 2007 to 2009)
- Saki Uchida (from 2008 to 2009)
- Rina Yokokawa (from 2008 to 2009)
- Matsuda wish (from 2007 to 2010): Bunnies Kyoto SC
- Hode Rie Hama (from 2007 to 2010)
- Child (from 2008 to 2010) of one of Hosokawa
- Natsuko Iseki (from 2009 to 2010)
- The bank star beauty (from 2009 to 2010): AS Harima Albion
- Hiroko Ikeda (from 2009 to 2010): Director at Okayama Sakuyo Senior High School girl soccer club
- Rie Nakagawa (for from 2001 to 2004 from 2009 to 2011)
- Fields sand Yuri (from 2004 to 2011)
- Hiromi Musha (from 2008 to 2011)
- Pot-shaped well Ayako (from 2008 to 2011): スペランツァ FC Osaka Takatsuki
- Akiha dream child (from 2009 to 2011): スペランツァ FC Osaka Takatsuki
- Nishikawa early bow (from 2009 to 2011): Ehime FC Lady's
- Of Hosaka get out (from 2010 to 2011): Jef United Ichihara, Chiba Lady's
- Yumiko Okita (from 2010 to 2011)
- Rina Yanai (2011)
- 茂本志穂 (from 2010 to 2012): Kunimi FC Lady's
- Tamami Furuichi (2012)
- Miki Nakamura (2012)
- Kuniko Yasuda (from 2004 to 2013): Fukuoka J ankh RAS
- Tsuhako Yumiko (from 2008 to 2013): ヴィクサーレ Okinawa FC ナヴィータ
- Chihiro Nakagawa (from 2008 to 2013)
- Pond ヶ valley Natsumi (from 2009 to 2013): AC Nagano pal bamboo steamer Lady's
- Yu Takahashi (from 2010 to 2013): Albirex Niigata Lady's
- Nagamachi A village (from 2011 to 2013)
- Asami Yamaguchi (from 2012 to 2013)
- Sakai wish (from 2012 to 2013): Bunnies Kyoto SC
- Kumi Yokoyama (from 2012 to 2013): AC Nagano pal bamboo steamer Lady's
- 宮﨑有香 (2013)
- Maiko Nakata (for from 2002 to 2008 2014)
- Manami Nakano (from 2007 to 2014): Vegalta Sendai Lady's
- 有町紗央里 (from 2008 to 2014): Vegalta Sendai Lady's
- 林﨑萌維 (from 2013 to 2014): AC Nagano pal bamboo steamer Lady's
- Cloth Shiki incense sail (from 2013 to 2014): AS Harima Albion
- Kumi Mizushima (from 2012 to 2015): JAPAN soccer college Lady's
- Elizabeth Eddie (2015)
- Miho Fukumoto (from 2003 to August, 2016): INAC Kobe レオネッサ
- Miki Matsuoka (from 2009 to August, 2016)
- Masayo (from 2014 to August, 2016) between the kudzu
- Sachie Takahashi (from 2014 to August, 2016)
Player dismissal from an organization disturbance of 2016
On July 28, I gave it to Aya Miyama, Miho Fukumoto who were the main force of the team, and the news that, however, Miki Matsuoka, four players of Sachie Takahashi offered dismissal from an organization to by the reason of  such as the disagreements over the instruction method with the acting Manager Haruo Yuki who became the dismissal on July 25 during a season appeared . By the reason of this disturbance, I developed into the situation that manager of Kazunori Kuroda General (I hold an additional post of chairperson (representative director) of Yunogo, Okayama Belle which is an administration corporation) assumed the responsibility and resigned . In the shrine interval, I expressed remaining on August 10 , but I give it to Fukumoto, Matsuoka, three players of Takahashi, and Masayo between the kudzu will be dismissed from it after all .
However, once was dismissed from the shrine room that expressed remaining by the contract expiration on November 5 , and the dismissal from an organization of ten players was announced more on December 20 , and a residual player became only seven states of emergency.
- Try ^ hard! Okayama (sports) (Okayama Tokyo office)
- ^ "Manager Sakurai resignation dianthus L of Yunogo, Okayama, the eighth place slump out of ten teams". Sports Nippon annex. (June 1, 2016) l July 28, 2016 reading.
- ^ "A shrine interval, acting Fukumoto and others dismissal from an organization offer Manager Yuki 25th dismissal". Sports Nippon annex. (July 28, 2016) l July 28, 2016 reading.
- Replace ^ Yunogo, Okayama two copies demotion Konomi-ya Takatsuki; Queen score - October 23, 2016 Sports Nippon first to a war Tanaka beauty south
- I became the main sponsor of the team from ^ September 1, 2011.
nikkansports.com (September 15, 2011). "In Yunogo, Okayama new sponsor "Yamada apiary"". September 15, 2011 reading. |
- ^ "Shrine interval, Fukumoto and others Yunogo, Okayama bell dismissal from an organization an instruction method difference, acting Manager Yuki retirement". Sanyo Shimbun デジ. (July 28, 2016) / August 10, 2016 reading.
- ^ "Dianthus shrine interval and others dismissal from an organization offer Yunogo, Okayama, an instruction circulation opinion do not match". Sanyo Shimbun デジ. (July 28, 2016) / August 10, 2016 reading.
- ^ "Yunogo bell Kuroda GM a report of resignation shrine interval and others four players dismissal from an organization disturbance taking the responsibility". Sanyo Shimbun デジ. (July 30, 2016) / August 10, 2016 reading.
- About the comment of the player between the ^ shrine
- News of the ^ dismissal from an organization player
- It is reading in ^ Aya Miyama, Yunogo, Okayama on dismissal from an organization Asahi Shimbun digital (November 13, 2016), December 13, 2016 when "I leave all this ground which ran"
- News of the ^ dismissal from an organization player
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Yunogo, Okayama Belle
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.