|— 町丁 —|
|The metropolis and districts||Saitama|
|Cities, towns and villages||Tokorozawa-shi|
|Population (as of 2012 (2012) January 31)|
|- 計||7,517 people|
|Equal time obi||JST (UTC +9)|
Wakasa (youth) is a name of a street of Tokorozawa-shi, Saitama. The current administrative place name is 4, Wakasa from 1, Wakasa. 2012 (2012) the population of the end of January 7,517 people . The zip code is 359-1151.
Table of contents
I belong to the western part in Tokorozawa-shi, three island wards . It is located in the south side of Seibu Ikebukuro Line, Sayama ヶ hill Station and is adjacent with neighboring east Sayama ヶ hills, Kotesashi-cho, Kitanoshinmachi, three islands, west Sayama ヶ hill, Sayama ヶ hill. Saitama prefectural road 223 Sayama ヶ hill station line goes again on the northwest side, and National highway No. 463 Tokorozawa Iruma bypass touches it with the northeast side in a track of Seibu Ikebukuro Line on the town boundary southwest side. The town level is established clockwise from 1 to 4 from the north, and the residential area is dotted with parks, and there are many maintenance green tracts of land such as citizen's forests, too.
|The correction of this knob is expected.|
It was village area of three Shimamura once.
- A part (including here) which was non-opening to traffic of - National highway No. 463 (Hanno Tokorozawa bypass) (1996) is completed in 1996, and the whole line is inaugurated .
Origin of the place name
It was named "Wakasa" in the meaning of the young Sayama ヶ hill .
- The bus stop in the town block "is in front of former guardian deity of children "・" Tokorozawa green leech "・" national hospital".
- Seibu bus "fingers 03" "fingers 09-1" "fingers 10" system (for / Sayamagaoka Station / temple belonging to a shrine west, Hakonegasaki Station for the Kotesashi Station south exit)
- National highway No. 463(Tokorozawa Iruma bypass)
- Saitama prefectural road 223 Sayama ヶ hill station line
- "Ability cheap Teramae"
- "West Saitama center Hospital"
- "3, Wakasa"
- "4, Wakasa"
In 町丁別人口内訳, following .
- Tokorozawa-shi Tachiwaka narrowness school
- Violet child building 
- The private second good friend nursery school  
- The community
- Sayama ヶ hill community center 
- Tokorozawa municipal library Sayama ヶ hill annex
- Wakasa meeting place
- さやまがおか Zhuang (welfare center for the old) 
- Azuma Wakasa Park 
- Forest Park of Wakasa 
- Forest Park of the Wakasa rest 
- Forest  of the Wakasa guardian deity of children citizen
- Forest  of the Wakasa god of the mountain citizen
- Shrines and temples
- Ability cheap temple
- Medical care
- National hospital mechanism West Saitama center Hospital
- Nursing school attached to the House
- Yoshikawa Hospital
School district of the elementary and junior high school
|町丁||Turn, address||Elementary school||Junior high school|
|Wakasa||Wide area||Tokorozawa-shi Tachiwaka narrowness school||Tokorozawa City Sayama ヶ hill Junior High School (east Sayama ヶ hill)|
|A part of 2||Kitanaka, Tokorozawa-shi Elementary School ※ permission out of the area|
- ^ a b (PDF) August, 2012 reading.
- ^ Official Tokorozawa-shi; "a disaster prevention guide・ (PDF) August, 2012 reading
- ^ Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport declared land value, metropolis and districts land prices investigation
- I see it in ^ photograph and read it in construction (1995) August, 2012 of the るところざわの change Hanno Tokorozawa bypass
- ^ Tokorozawa-shi homepage three island ward August, 2012 reading
- ^ Tokorozawa-shi homepage violet child building August, 2012 reading
- ^ second good friend nursery school August, 2012 reading
- I read it in list of ^ Tokorozawa-shi homepage private institution nursery schools August, 2012
- ^ Tokorozawa-shi homepage Sayama ヶ hill community center August, 2012 reading
- ^ Tokorozawa-shi homepage さやまがおか Zhuang (welfare center for the old) August, 2012 reading
- Spared ^; learn, and read it park search Azuma Wakasa Park August, 2012
- Spared ^; learn, and read it forest Park August, 2012 of park search Wakasa
- Spared ^; learn, and read it forest Park August, 2012 of the park search Wakasa rest
- Forest August, 2012 reading of the ^ a b Tokorozawa-shi homepage citizen
- School district table August, 2011 reading according to the ^ Tokorozawa-shi homepage address
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Wakasa (Tokorozawa-shi)
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.