Oxford English-English dictionary
|Oxford English Dictionary |
Oxford Dictionary of English
|Origin of publication||Oxford university press|
Oxford English-English dictionary (Oxford えいえいじてん British: Oxford Dictionary of English, abbreviated to official development assistance) was an English dictionary of the single winding that Oxford university press published, and the first edition was published to the title of the new Oxford English-English dictionary (The New Oxford Dictionary of English; NODE) in 1998. It was removed off a title than this second edition that (new) was published "newly" in 2003 . The official development assistance is not made from Oxford English Dictionary (OED) and should not confuse both. The official development assistance is a totally new dictionary and is edited for expressing it for the current use of the English word as possible faithfully.
The second edition revised edition published in 2005 records 355,000 words, phrases including the reference point of the biography and the item of several thousand encyclopedias and definition. The third edition was published in August, 2010, and new words such as vuvuzela (vuvuzela) were added.
Oxford English-English dictionary is the dictionary which is maximum for an English dictionary of the single winding published by Oxford university press now.
- First edition -1998 age publication 
- The second edition -2003 age publication 
- The second edition revised edition -2005 age publication  
- The third edition -2010 age publication
The third edition is available as well as a book printing plate online through Oxford Dictionaries Online . This online version is updated every three months . In Oxford Dictionaries Online, the source of information about new Oxford American English dictionary (New Oxford American Dictionary), Oxford Thesaurus of English, Oxford American Writer' s Thesaurus and grammar and the use can refer elsewhere .
- ^ a b Hughes, H.G.A. (2004). "Oxford Dictionary of English" (2nd edition). Reference Reviews 18 (4): 36–37. doi: 10.1108/09504120410535407.
- ^ a b c Stevenson, Angus (August 20, 2010). "Dictionary attack!". OxfordWords blog. Oxford University Press. November 8, 2014 reading.
- ^ Stevenson, Angus, ed (2010). Oxford Dictionary of English (3rd ed.). Oxford University Press. p. vii.
- ^ Harrison, Emma (June 19, 2014). "Oxford dictionaries: Demise of the printed editions?". BBC New 6 November 8, 2014 reading.
- ^ "Oxford Dictionaries content help". Oxford Dictionaries Online. Oxford University Press. November 8, 2014 reading.
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.