Tokushima prefectural road 252 Otani Wakimachi Line
|General prefectural road|
|Tokushima Prefectural Road 252|
|Otani Wakimachi Line|
|The establishment year||1923|
|The starting point||Nishioya, Wakimachi, Mima-shi|
|Terminal||aza-Wakimachi, Wakimachi, Mima-shi|
|Is connected |
|Tokushima prefectural road, Kagawa prefectural road 106 Anabuki Shioe Line |
Tokushima prefectural road 251 号脇町曽江線
|■Template (■ notebook ■ how to use )■ Wiki project road|
- Land distance: 8.911km (2010 Tokushima road present situation record)
- The starting point: Nishioya, Wakimachi, Mima-shi, Tokushima (intersection = prefectural road 106 point of intersection)
- A terminal: aza-Wakimachi, Wakimachi, Mima-shi, Tokushima (intersection = prefectural road 251 point of intersection)
The section which falls down from the starting point to the Daiya River is a 1.5 traffic lane, but I am maintained (the section where the neighborhood of starting point was maintained as a wide area farm road), and the incline is not reason to be hard to run very much although there is it. The section going down along the Daiya River has bad prospect, and narrow section of the width continues. It becomes 2 traffic lane roads which was maintained well to the terminal when I come to be able to see Tokushima Expressway.
Table of contents
- I authorize it as - Tokushima prefectural road Otani Wakimachi flight on April 1, 1923.
- I authorize it as - Tokushima prefectural road 109 Otani Wakimachi flight again on January 31, 1959
- I authorize it as - Tokushima prefectural road 252 Otani Wakimachi flight again on March 10, 1972
Passage local government
Intersection, road to be connected
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.