Speak Sunday on OHK Saturday
| ||A request: Please do not describe the sponsor.|
Table of contents
I replaced it with a program name "Saturday speak" to new program "FNN speak" with a substitution title of "Sankei tele news FNN" on Sunday Saturday. The substitution of "the OHK Saturday speak" was finished by news of the daytime of Saturday having become "the FNN speak" on March 28, 1992.
On March 27, 2016, "Sankei tele news FNN" is finished, and "FNN speak Weekend" started on April 2 in the next week, but I broadcast it without title substitution on Saturday and I replace a title and broadcast it as before on Sunday.
- Previous generation
A letter of "FNN" emerges from the lower left on music of the fastness melody "OHK" from a letter (I appear to make a zoom out from the p-sound of the letter of the "pi") and the top right corner of "the Sunday speak" in OP. The setting is gradation of the blue system. The music does not play in the ED.
- OHK Saturday speak
- From October 3, 1987 to Saturday, March 28, 1992 from 11:45 to 12:00 (Japan time, 15 minutes)
- OHK sundae speak
- From October 4, 1987 to Sunday, March 29, 1992 from 11:55 to 12:00 (Japan time, five minutes)
- As of April 5, 1992 ... from 11:50 to 12:00 (Japan time, ten minutes)
- 11:50 opening (ten seconds), national news
- News (two items or one item and weather forecast) of 11:56 Okayama, Kagawa
- 11:57.55 ending (there is no five seconds, BGM)
- The telop in the local news used the design of "the FNN speak" until September, 2010. After October of the year, I misappropriate a new design of the national news corresponding to the screen of 16:9. In addition, the telop of the former national news misappropriated the telop of the logo era for the fourth generation, too.
- The former program logo was based on a logo for the second generation of "the FNN speak", but is changed to a logo-based thing of (the form is the same as a current logo, but a color becomes the dark blue) now for the fourth generation by opening CG having become hi-vision. BGM uses an original thing unlike "FNN speak", too (there is no BGM in the ending).
- Using the theme music of the Akihiko Takashima composition to be made broadcast (transcribed a title telop into "FNN news" backed by a weather camera from Fuji TV in the screen center, and strolled around the normal local sponsor) as "FNN news" on December 30, 2007, and to be usual, and not to be used (was used in the OHK news of the mid-1980s).
- It became the broadcast from 11:55 for broadcast of "Tokyo Metro sports special Tokyo marathon 2011" on February 27, 2011 (I broadcast "OH! this" at 11:50). Therefore it became the broadcast by shortening for five minutes and became a non-sponsor (in addition, broadcast usually becomes a non-sponsor as of February, 2012, too).
|OHK news of the Okayama Broadcasting (FNN) daytime of Saturday|
|Previous program||Program name||The next program|
OHK Saturday speak
|OHK news of the Okayama Broadcasting (FNN) daytime of Sunday|
OHK sundae speak
-- - - -
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Speak Sunday on OHK Saturday
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.