|The birth||1947 |
|Position organization||The Ground Self-Defense Force|
|The last rank||Colonel|
|After discharge from military service||Military commentator|
The land self-defense official that Shigeki Nishimura (I do irregularity Shigeki, 1947 -) is from Osaka. Former Defense Academy defense studies pedagogy group strategy education Professor Muro. The specialty is military strategy.
A prophet of the northern front defense strategy. It is the one of "the officer scholar" (warrior scholar) representing Japan after the war who worked as a strategic instructor of the Ground Self-Defense Force official school for many years.
Table of contents
Brief career history
In 1969, the Ground Self-Defense Force joins the army after Defense Academy core course thirteenth (electrical engineering specialty) graduation. The type of job is an open battle extra subject. I acted as Defense Academy defense studies pedagogy group leadership, history of a war education Professor Muro, strategy education Professor Muro after resignation (Colonel) in the Ground Self-Defense Force from 2002 in extra subject regiment, Ground Self-Defense Force investigation school, Defense Agency intra-ministerial bureau, researcher at Harvard University, Defense Academy land defense studies classroom assistant professor, Ground Staff Office defense department defense section, world peace research institute researcher, Rand Corp. researcher, Ground Self-Defense Force executive school strategy instructor room instructor, 2001. March, 2012 retirement age retirement.
In 1984, I win defense society Saiki Prize for "a northern front defense theory by - global approach to think about Japanese defense strategy".
I proposed marine fortress strategy (a sanctuary of the Sea of Okhotsk makes much of atomic energy ballistic missile submarine (SSBN) protection by becoming it) of the Soviet Union Navy and the northern front defense strategy that paid its attention to Japan and the similarity of the North European geopolitical condition and theorized traditional north serious consideration of the Ground Self-Defense Force for a strategy idea. In addition, the northern defense strategy had the contents which knew a marine strategy (Maritime Strategy) of US Navy announced in 1986, and Japanese defense showed a viewpoint to contribute to victory of the global Cold War.
It supports the order formation, a risk and, after Cold War end, proposes new Japanese defense strategy to focus on menace restraint, three coping.
- "SDI Strategic Defense Initiative - - "Star Wars" anything" (in education company [education new book], 1985 ISBN 4315501859)
- In "防衞戦略 anything" or (PHP Institute Office [PHP new book), 2012 ISBN 978-4-569-80394-4)
- The "northern front defense theory "new defense essays" Vol. 12 first by - - global approach to think about Japanese defense strategy" (July, 1984)
- "Military strategy environment - - Nordic events analogy "foreign countries circumstances" Vol. 33 third of Japan" (March, 1985)
- "START - - strategy nuclear reduction negotiations and Japan" "world peace research institute Policy Paper" 34 (in October, 1990 Naoki Saito, Yasuhide Yamanouchi and a joint work)
- "Exploring "world peace research institute Policy Paper" 35 of the Japan-U.S. alliance - - new Japan-U.S. defcon of the post-Cold War period" (October, 1990)
- "Military situation "world peace research institute Policy Paper" 46 in the East Asia" (February, 1991)
- "Significance "world peace research institute Policy Paper" 65 about construction of the anti-ソ arms control with the change of the Japan-U.S. defcon under - - Cold War" (June, 1991)
- "Actual situation "Voice" August, 1991 issue of the Japan-U.S. military cooperation that neutralized marine nuclear strategy of war collar - - Soviet Union which lacked in Japan and the United States, the Cold War"
- "Proposal "Voice" September, 1991 of the world strategic thought that became it that there is the delusion of the - - self-defense theory no from across the principle of one defense"
- "Lesson - - military consideration "land combat study" January, 1993 issue of the Cold War"
- "Proposal "new defense essays" Vol. 26 second of the change of the role of the Ground Self-Defense Force and the new defense strategy" (September, 1998)
- Shigeki Nishimura (PHP Institute Office biographical dictionary)
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Shigeki Nishimura
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.