Sendai City Higashirokugo elementary school
|Sendai City Higashirokugo elementary school|
|Distinction of the Lord of country private institution||Public school building|
|The establishment date||June 4, 1873|
|Coeducation, sex-segregated education||Coeducation|
|Term||Second semester system|
2-6, aza-Sannoumae, Tanatsugi, Wakabayashi-ku, Sendai-shi
|Outside link||Official site|
|A project: School / Elementary School template|
Table of contents
- 2-6, aza-Sannoumae, Tanatsugi, Wakabayashi-ku, Sendai-shi
- It is June 4 - opening of a school (1873) for 1,873 years
- I encounter the damage of the tsunami by - Great East Japan Earthquake (2011) on March 11 in 2011.
- Child, all the staff of a school were safe, but became the class that I lodged in six volost Junior High School because a school building was not usable.
- Well, Tanatsugi, Fujitsuka, most of Futaki
The post that is a graduate
- I enter six volost Junior High School.
- School district search (from Sendai-shi formula HP) of the Sendai City elementary and junior high school
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.