|Market information|| |
|The head office location|| Japan |
4-22-1, Ukima, Kita-ku, Tokyo
|The head office location||〒101-0031 |
3-1-13, Higashikanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
|The establishment||It is November (1943) for 1,943 years|
|Type of industry||Land transport business|
|Business contents||Pure holding company|
|Representative||Kazutoshi Katsumata (president-director)|
|The issued stock total number||11,654 1,000|
|Sales amount||Connection 36,800,000,084 1 million yen |
(March, 2016 period)
|Net assets||Connection 14,700,000,052 1 million yen (March, 2016)|
|Total assets||Connection 35,900,000,085 1 million yen (March, 2016)|
|The number of employees||2,018 connections (March, 2016)|
|Main stockholder||32.80% of Harashima real estate Co., Ltd. |
4.26% of Kanda employee stocks society
3.51% of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
|Main subsidiary||Cf. affiliates|
KANDA HOLDINGS Co., Ltd. (British designation :KANDA HOLDINGS Co., Ltd.) performs freight, packing, information processing business at an affiliation subsidiary in a holding company establishing the head office in Chiyoda-ku in the head office in Kita-ku, Tokyo.
In April, 2009, I changed a company name of it to "KANDA HOLDINGS Co., Ltd." from "Kanda Corporation Co., Ltd." and shifted to the pure holding company and transferred it to "the Kanda Corporation company" which founded all business to develop in spin-off.
Table of contents
- 16 transportation companies in - Kanda ward are unified (1943) in November in 1943, and "Kanda Transportation Co., Ltd." is established
- I start the service of the regular service (1948) at - Tokyo - Kiryu interval in April in 1948
- I start the service of the regular service (1950) at - Tokyo - Kofu interval in February in 1950
- I start the service of the regular service (1952) at - Tokyo - Utsunomiya interval in August in 1952
- I establish a truck terminal (1963) in - Ukima, Kita-ku, Tokyo in November in 1963
- I establish distribution center (1977) in - Ariake, Koutou-ku, Tokyo in August in 1977
- I establish distribution center (1988) in - Izumi-ku, Sendai-shi in March in 1988
- I establish circulation building "PRO-1 Ukima" (1990) in - Ukima, Kita-ku, Tokyo in October in 1990
- I change - company name to "Kanda Corporation Co., Ltd." (1991) in October in 1991
- It goes public (1994) in - Second Section of Tokyo Stock Exchange in October in 1994
- I do - spin-off (2009) in April in 2009 and shift to the pure holding company
- Kanda Corporation Co., Ltd.
- Kanda core techno Co., Ltd.
- Asakura Co., Ltd.
- Alumnus S Co., Ltd.
- Kansai delivery Co., Ltd.
- Kanda enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Kandahar tea service Co., Ltd.
- Kanda finance Co., Ltd.
- Kanda distribution Co., Ltd.
- Kay com Co., Ltd.
- Saitama delivery Co., Ltd.
- Jay P L Co., Ltd.
- New star line Co., Ltd.
- Pegasus global express Co., Ltd.
- Bertrand's Co., Ltd.
- Company excellent Funato distribution service
- Harpoon Coe Co., Ltd.
- Yamanashi outstanding share company
- レキスト Co., Ltd.
- ロジメディカル Co., Ltd.
- ワカバ transportation Co., Ltd.
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia KANDA HOLDINGS
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.