Hayadori (Kita-ku, Niigata-shi)
|— 町丁 —|
|The metropolis and districts||Niigata|
|Cities, towns and villages||Niigata-shi|
|Population (as of the end of 2015 (2015) November )|
|- 計||600 people|
|Equal time obi||JST (UTC +9)|
Table of contents
It is located in the Niigo upper part of a river style right bank in a capital letter to date from (1889) in 1889 . A part of the area of Hayadori-mura that we had in 1889 formerly until (1889) from (1876) in 1876.
Because the shortest distances from Kuzutsuka to Niigata included the origin of the place name, there is an opinion put from Hayadori and opinion and Kameda living-in-の Hayadori (existing Hayadori, Konan-ku) summoned to from the Edo era.
Adjacent town character
It is next to the counterclockwise order with the following town characters from the north.
- The eastern part (the Hayadori Junior High School side)
- The western part (the Hayadori temple, Hayadori Mizuho kindergarten, Hayadori railroad crossing side)
The town character that was separated
The following town characters are separated after (1889) in 1889.
- Ayano (Ayano)
- The town character that was separated from Hayadori.
- 1730 (Kyoho 15 years): With the change of the Agano River main stream by the rip of the Matsugasaki diverted water, I develop it as "Uchishimami Nishikouya" (うちしまみにしごうや) .
- 1876 (1876): Uchishimami Nishikouya is renamed to Hayadori-mura .
- It is April 1 (1889) for 1,889 years: It becomes the larger section of a village of the bed village by a merger.
- It is April 1 (1906) for 1,906 years: It becomes the larger section of a village of Kizaki-mura by a merger.
- It is March 31 (1955) for 1,955 years: It becomes the larger section of a village of Hoeichou by a merger.
- It is February 11 (1957) for 1,957 years: Japanese National Railways (existing JR East) Hakushin Line Hayadori Station is established. [note 1]
- 1970 (1970)
- It is March 1 (1973) for 1,973 years: The Hayadori south is separated.
- It is November 1 (1975) for 1,975 years: The Hayadori north is separated [note 2].
- It is March 21 (2005) for 2,005 years: It becomes the larger section of a village of Niigata-shi by a merger and changes the name to "Hayadori, Toyosaka" .
- It is April 1 (2007) for 2,007 years: It became the larger section of a village of Kita-ku by an ordinance-designated city shift of Niigata-shi and returned a name to "Hayadori" .
|The correction of this knob is expected.|
- "Basic Resident Register population according to the name of a street". Niigata-shi. December 14, 2015 reading.
- Tsunogawa Japan place name Dictionary editing Committee "Tsunogawa Japan place name Dictionary 15 Niigata" Kadokawa Publishing Co., October 8, 1989. ISBN 4-04-001150-3。
- "Toyosaka public information 174th P.5". Toyosaka-shi (October 20, 1975). August 3, 2014 reading.
- "Toyosaka public information 131st P.5". Toyosaka-shi (January 20, 1973). July 13, 2014 reading.
- "Name of a street table according to the Niigata-shi Japanese syllabary". Niigata-shi. November 17, 2014 reading.
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.