Table of contents
I am from Tokyo. Via Tokyo Junior High School, the first high school, it is Legislative Bureau councillor in July, 1898 Tokyo Imperial University law university politics subject graduation, the same month domestic affairs of states genus, a December of the year civil officer Higher Civil Service Examination pass, the same month.
I it as an agriculture commercial affairs bureaucrat
I became Ministry of Agriculture and Commerce councillor in November, 1901 and after that was concerned with the industrial administration of the ministry with Shizutaro Kubota engineering works section manager. I played a key role of the fact-finding ("the workman circumstances" published in 1903 are the reports) of the factory worker of each place enforced for Factory Acts establishment by a temporary factory investigation hook in the Department of Agriculture business and industry station and published "a factory argumental content of the doctrine of Buddhism" that made an effort for the assumption of office, Factory Acts establishment in March, 1911, the following day to an engineering works chief of the bureau following the back of Kubota in June, 1910, and gathered up the establishment process in the same year.
It is 月依願免本官 in 10 in a Doctor of Law, the same year in Director December, 1912 commercial affairs and engineering works chief of the bureau, chief of the bureau commercial and industrial in June, 1913, January, 1917 and the temporary industrial survey third director and the fourth director, April, 1918. It is said that the resignation was taking the responsibility of the rice riot complication of the same year. When the first international labor meeting (general meeting of the International Labour Organization) was held in Washington in October, 1919 after the resignation, I was dispatched as one of the government representatives (I refer to the international labor meeting representative opposition movement).
I it as a newspaper publisher manager
Is asked President Hikokazu Motoyama of Osaka Mainichi Shimbun; and entering a company company's in October, 1922, June, 1928 Tokyo date newspaper publisher chief editor, April, 1929 Osaka Mainichi Shimbun's vice-president. Expel Chairperson Motosuke Kido who became Osaka Mainichi Shimbun's chairperson after death of President Motoyama of December, 1932; in the company after coup d'etat "Kido case" (October, 1933) Chairperson Osaka Mainichi Shimbun (until September, 1938).
November 20, 1939 sunset. 66 years old.
- 1910 (1910) December 26 - 勲四等瑞宝章 
- 1911 (1911) August 24 - Third Class Order of the Sacred Treasure 
- 1915 (1915) November 10 - Grand Ceremony of Accession memory chapter 
- 1920 (1920) September 7 - Grand Cordon of the Order of the Sacred Treasure 
- Foreign country
- "Administrative argumental content of the doctrine of Buddhism rope" 有斐閣, 1902.
- Investigation Committee for "South American dossier" production, 1911.
- "Factory argumental content of the doctrine of Buddhism" 有斐閣書房, 1913.
- "National economy essentials" education meeting for the study, 1923.
- "Nation legislation essentials" education meeting for the study, 1923.
- "Times Osaka Mainichi Shimbun of the national creation", Tokyo date newspaper publisher, 1923.
- "Economics outline" education meeting for the study, 1926.
- "Social economic criticism" Japan criticism company, 1929.
- ^ "official daily gazette" 8257th "appointment and written appointment" December 28, 1910.
- ^ "official daily gazette" 8454th "appointment and written appointment" August 25, 1911.
- ^ "official daily gazette" 1310th, appendix "written appointment" December 13, 1916.
- ^ "official daily gazette" 2431st "creation, appointment and written appointment" September 8, 1920.
- ^ "official daily gazette" 506th "appointment and written appointment" April 9, 1914.
- Ikuhiko Hata "system, organization, personnel affairs Tokyo University publication society of the prewar days date book governmental bureaucracy", 1981.
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia 岡實
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.