Special effects TV drama that ロボコン was a series of Asahi National Broadcasting, and was broadcasted and original comics "do the best!!ロボコン" (the first generation) "burn; is a chief character of ロボコン" (the second generation) (aerial robot).
Table of contents
The point where an egg-shaped red body is the bumbling robot of the characteristic is common in all. Some differences are seen in a body and performance with the first generation in the second generation.
Because it is a bumbling robot, there is much object destruction.
- It is destruction of the doors that there is particularly much. The first generation performs this frequently for the second generation, too.
- "Do the best; the scene that "destroyed a door before a title of OP in ..." suddenly ロボコン" in the latter period was inserted. In other words, the audience sees "the destruction of the door by ロボコン" first.
I use an apron habitually basically because it is "a help robot". Because the body is big, both are the things of the special order product (size).
- Particularly, the first generation used the yellow apron which "an applique of ロボコン" was made on habitually till the last.
- Alternatively, the front hatch of ロボコン is called "an apron".
The head has an antenna.
- The stone ノ forest teacher hated it, but producer Takeyuki Suzuki let you attach it .
- The first antenna is a part of the corn part of the speakers.
The first generation and difference of the second generation
The detailed difference refers to the item every each work. Here, I describe a rough difference.
- The difference in energy source.
- The first generation is a gasoline engine. It operates in electric energy for the second generation. Amount of energy is a 1,000 yen minute at a price at the time together.
- The first generation has the scene filling up with gas it at a service station.
- The biggest difference in the direction
- As a result of having done the best, it exploded, and the first generation often dispersed (the script there is it "style theory  of Shozo Uehara of the main writer").
- I was rolled up in the explosion of the dynamite and was split right in the two first.
- There was not that I was split, but exploded frequently afterwards.
- By overheat in case of a hundred times worship, it has exploded by the roadside of the Shinto shrine (there was the similar situation for the second generation).
- I was hit on a wall surface many times and, about the second generation, had sparked, but did not explode ( for a broadcast cord).
- As for the first generation, a propeller is stored in a back and I develop it and can fly, but the flight by the own strength is impossible because there is not such equipment at all for the second generation (I become able to fly only after I am united with a Robo pull).
- First ロボコン
- Appearance Keiko Yamamoto (do your best, and ロボコン burn, and try ロボコン VS hard!!ロボコン, an environmental white paper introduction animation to fight, and to see by our hero flock, comics) others of the voice
- Suit actor Takeshi Enomoto (do your best, and ロボコン fight!our hero flock)
- Second generation ロボコン
- Appearance Kazue Ikura (burn, and ロボコン burn, and try ロボコン VS hard!!ロボコン) of the voice
- Suit actor Naoko Kamio (burn, and ロボコン burn, and try ロボコン VS hard!!ロボコン)
Other appearance product
- First ロボコン
- Comics "ひみつ squadron ゴレンジャー ごっこ" (written by Shotaro Ishinomori)
- Special program "our fight!hero flock" (for 1,976 years, there is a new knob picture only in chairmanship, ロボコン of the collection of cameos such as "robot キカイダー" "giant Robo")
- In "you star!" (when Yukari Yamamoto that it was to a grand champion an audition show of NET origin in 1975 made its debut, ロボコン visited the encouragement)
- The environmental white paper "circulation to the future" judging from comics (professional player Shotaro Ishimori product) an introduction animation (Ministry of the Environment homepage).
- Trading card game "super hero front スクランブルデュエル" of BANDAI
- Second generation ロボコン
- The radio program "mask Radhi Ranger 102nd  of Toei official recognition Kenichi Suzumura, Hiroshi Kamiya"
- Trading card game "cross gathers" of BANDAI
- Different ロボコン considered to have been made from comics "natural beautiful girl Robo Robo child!" last inning - first generation comes up (the Robo child own of the chief character is ロボコン for girl)
- The first generation and costarring of the second generation
- Original video work "burn try ロボコン VS hard!!ロボコン"
- NG plan
- The design that there was the story that it progressed with excellent beast boo ska in a plan stage of original video "ultra man VS Kamen Rider" and used.
- I planned a new work of ロボコン in Shotaro Ishinomori oneself, later years. A design of the rough sketch attached to the plan "burnt" after death and was made に diversion .
- A figure of the one piece of article was it in a plan of becoming it in figure skating "S.I.C." of BANDAI, but burnt and entered the storehouse at broadcast time (become figure skating in 匠魂 of the trading figure skating). In addition, this series was born from a plan of "キカイダー OO" which I gave to Toei with the above-mentioned latest plan.
- ^ a b livedoor news September 16, 2014 "ロボコン is a surprise guest on Kenichi Suzumura birthday an appearance!"mask Radhi Ranger of Toei official recognition Kenichi Suzumura, Hiroshi Kamiya"
- ^ a b c "electric shock special effects communication" VOL1, Takeyuki Suzuki X Yuji Kojima talk interview, 1999
- According to ^ Risaku Kiridooshi, it is said that the feelings to an explosion are seen in Shozo Uehara work.
- Go for it! ロボコン
- Burn! ロボコン
- Fight; is our hero flock
- In the amusement park attached to Kobe City prince Zoo - "do the best; and the work by the same author burn in the popularity characters since ロボコン" broadcast those days! An event was carried out at the time of the broadcast. In addition, there is "the ロボコン open space" where a statue of ロボコン which repaired a playground equipment at the time exists.
- Environmental white paper "circulation ロボコン judging from Ministry of the Environment comics to the future" introduces me with an animation (as for the voice Keiko Yamamoto of first ロボコン).
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia ロボコン (character)
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.