The Utashinai-shi firefighting headquarters
|References and the source which I can inspect are not shown at all, or this article is insufficient. |
You add the source, and please cooperate with the reliability improvement of the article. (April, 2016)
|Image offer request： Please give an image of the headquarters appearance. (April, 2016)|
|The Utashinai-shi firefighting headquarters|
|Setting day||April, 1951|
|The staff fixed number||27 people|
|The number of the fire departments||1|
Utashinai-shi 112, aza-Honcho
Table of contents
- The firefighting headquarters: Utashinai-shi 112, aza-Honcho
- Jurisdiction area: 55.99km2
- The staff fixed number: 27 people
- One place of fire department
- Main machine (as of December 31, 2006)
- I establish the - Utashinai-cho firefighting headquarters on April 1, 1951.
- July 1, 1958 - municipal organization enforcement. I am renamed to the Utashinai-shi firefighting headquarters.
- I establish - Utashinai-shi fire department and a for Takeshi God trainer place in 1959.
- I establish - Toko branch office in 1963.
- I build - firefighting headquarters Government building in 1966.
- Toko branch office is renamed in the Takeshi God branch office in a for - Takeshi God trainer place in 1967 by a Toko trainer place.
- I start - first aid duties on May 15, 1968.
- I abolish a - Toko trainer place on November 1, 1976.
- I locate - high standard ambulance on May 1, 2000, and a paramedic starts duties.
- - Takeshi God branch office is renamed in 2004 by a for Takeshi God trainer place.
- I abolish a for - Takeshi God trainer place in 2006.
- Headquarters - general affairs group, preventive group, preservation group, defending group, emergency group, firefighting team group
- Fire department
|Fire department||Address||Branch office|
|Utashinai-shi fire department||112, aza-Honcho||Unavailable|
|The correction of this knob is expected.|
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.