SUN-IN future walk
The SUN-IN future walk (さんいんみらい -) is the walking meet that Kurayoshi-shi, Tottori is performed as the main meeting place (start point). It is the largest in San-in and joins the Chinese marching league again, and a large number of volunteer staff participates, too. In addition, in late years there are many participants (war car) from Korea and is the rare meeting that becomes the bridge of the Japan-Korea interchange. A total of 4,000 participants walk Middle Tottori in two days in an average year and discover charm there (again). Yurihama Junior High School, high school in Yurihama-cho, Kurayoshi kindergarten in Kurayoshi-shi participate in a group. The sponsorshipThe NPO corporation future・Association of walking in Japan・Association of Tottori walking・Middle Tottori Medical Association・New Sea of Japan newspaper publisher。
We have a 40km course, a 30km course, a 22km course, a 20km course, a 10km course, a 7km course, a 5km course, a 3km course in the participation item. (2016)
Table of contents
- An every year beginning of June 2 interval (with much effort as for the walk in the next day).
- (for 2,013 years, it was held for .16 days on June 15.)
Main meeting place
According to a participant (war car), there is various course setting. (2016)
- はわい, Togo Pond course (30km)
- Misasa Onsen course (20km)
- A river and green sculpture course (10km)
- Riverside and red cement tile white wall storehouse group course (5km)
- 歩育 course (3km)
- Eight dog biographies, Japanese National Railways abolished line trace course (40km)
- Excellent detective Conan, Kotoura course (22km)
- 発気揚々倉吉 course (10km)
- Mt. Utsubuki trail course (7km)
- Red cement tile white wall storehouse group course (5km)
During period, there is the service that a temporary shuttle bus is operated between Kurayoshi park squares from Kurayoshi Station at Kurayoshi Station. The distance is every approximately 15 minutes.
Roadside cities, towns and villages
- 2001： A future walk executive committee holds "くらよし future walk" in Kurayoshi.
- 2002： A name is changed to "Sea of Japan future walk".
- 2009： By a tie-up with the Governor of Shinji Hirai Tottori, I propose a concept called walking 立県 TOTTORI and receive backup of association of walking in Japan again and hold the forum about 歩育.
- 2010： I hold "Japan-Korea peace walking" by combination in two countries
- 2011： I am renamed to "SUN-IN future walk"
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia SUN-IN future walk
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.