|"Reflectance 0.39 |
|Studio album of Vangelis|
|Genre||Lock (separate paragraph)|
|Label||RCA record (at the time of US = release)|
|Review by the specialized commentator|
|Chart best order|
|Vangelis chronological table|
"Reflectance 0.39" (はんしゃりつれいてんさんきゅう, Albedo 0.39) is an album of Vangelis.
Table of contents
I stop at board CD(BVCM-37679) in Japan of paper jacket specifications of the release in January, 2004 at music order, a Japanese title of a musical composition and collecting time.
- Pal star - Pulstar (5:45)
- Free fall - Freefall (2:15)
- Static; that sea - Mare Tranquillitatis (1:47)
- Maine sequence - Main Sequence (8:11)
- Sword - Sword Of Orion (1:56) of Orion
- Alpha - Alpha (5:45)
- Nuclear wound student Part 1 - Nucleogenesis Part 1 (5:56)
- Nuclear wound student Part 2 - Nucleogenesis Part 2 (6:12)
- Reflectance 0.39 - Albedo 0.39 (4:23)
The album of 2 items that I released by RCA record following "heaven and hell." Unlike the previous work which Jon Anderson participated in, I play it with one Vangelis except some effect sounds basically.
The title means the earth. In the earth at the time of 1976 when an album was produced, it is 0.39 when I set an object (mirror) to completely reflect in a ratio how any non-luminescent object reflects the light when light was projected with 1.00 with "reflectance" (albedo /Albedo). All the titles of this title and individual musical piece become the thing in conjunction with astronomy and the astrophysics, too .
When it was become a CD in release original LP and 1990, I was classified in "a lock" in Ob of the album, but was generally often classified as "progressive rock" or "synthesizer music" from ratios of use of synthesizer. In addition, I classify these products in "Electronic_Music" (electronic music) with the English version of Wikipedia.
I it about "alpha"
I am used in a TV program "cosmos" (space) of 1980, and the sixth piece (with the LP the B side first piece) "alpha" is recorded in the best boards of Vangelis for multiple times. The re-mixture version that added a new sound to a version and the original music that I played in new arrangement again partly in the process is produced by Vangelis, and, only with the thing which I can confirm in a medium released formally, there is next.
- Repetition version ( that I am not released as a sound source, but am recorded the Japanese domestic edition VHS Vol. 12 ("letter from COSMOS alien" of the Class same order for approximately three minutes at - about 36:40 at about 33:40 of MAXAM MAV-018)) for a TV program "cosmos special" of 1986 (in Japan the next year)
- Re-mixture version (I add a sound to original music) for album "ポートレイツ" of 1996
- Group of two pieces of compilation CD "The Music of COSMOS" of 2000 (BMG Special Products MOC 1100) a version (add an effect to the beginning of the re-mixture version of ポートレイツ, and correct it, and there is the possibility that the work concerned is not Vangelis) of collecting
- Again re-mixture version (I add a sound to a re-mixture version of ポートレイツ mainly on a drum) for album "Odyssey" of 2003
- The enlightenment commercial that is broadcasted before a broadcast stop of Asahi National Broadcasting for "a major earthquake…I am used as BGM of ".
I it about "a pal star"
- Of "Tokyo Shimbun news" (and change a title for "middle day news" in Mie Television Broadcasting a net) that Chunichi Shimbunsha produced as a news program "desk" broadcasted in Asahi National Broadcasting and five news (product for independent UHF broadcasting stations of the Kanto district) once was used as an opening theme each (but only as for the opening section).
- This is a class of the digressions, but this title is a compound by Vangelis of English "Pulsar" (pulsating star) and "Star".
- ^ VANGELIS | Artist | I am displayed if I click Official Charts - "Albums"
- Than a commentary of the sleeve notes of the ^ book work.
- This repetition version is not recorded in Class seven pieces DVD (Cosmos Studios CDVD1010) of the release in VHS (Turner Home Entertainment 3,379V others) for United States of the release and 2000 in ^ 1996.
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Reflectance 0.39
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.