|The metropolis and districts||Tokyo|
|Cities, towns and villages||Kokubunji-shi|
|Population (as of 2011 (2011) May 1)|
|- 計||4,024 people|
|Equal time obi||JST (UTC +9)|
Nishimotomachi (I do it and wait for the cause) is a name of a street of Kokubunji-shi, Tokyo. The current administrative place name is 4, Nishimotomachi from 1, Nishimotomachi. The population as of May 1, 2011 4,024 people .
Table of contents
It is located in the southern part of Kokubunji-shi. In the north, in Izumicho, the east, in Higashimotomachi, the south, Sakae-cho, Fuchu-shi, the west are next to Musashidai, Fuchu-shi. A lot of historic spot, remains assume a quite a few part a park, and the town is used as a residential area.
|The correction of this knob is expected.|
- The Kokubunji City fourth elementary school
- The Kokubunji City fourth junior high school
- Metropolitan Musashi Kokubunji Park
- Municipal black bell park
- Municipal Kokubunji Park
- Musashi Kokubunji trace
- Musashi Kokubu nunnery trace
- I am chosen as pond spring group - Tokyo natural beauty spot dressed in a way, the truth of the hawk, famous clear water 100 selections, excellent spring 57 selections of Tokyo.
- Myriad green leaves botanical garden
- Musashi Kokubunji trace museum
- Cultural assets document exhibition room
- Historic spot station
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Nishimotomachi (Kokubunji-shi)
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.