Neology, Japanese history
|Neology, Japanese history|
|Broadcast time||Every Monday from 0:50 to 1:20 |
(the middle of the night of Sunday) (MBS)
Every Wednesday from 1:11 to 1:41
(the middle of the night of Tuesday) (TBS) (30 minutes)
|Broadcast period||From April 28, 2014 to June 23 (MBS) |
From April 30, 2014 to June 25 (TBS)
|The production station||MBS|
|Production total conduct||(produce) |
|Supervision||Yuichi Fukuda |
Tsukamoto is flat
|Sound||Commentary broadcast (stereo 2)|
|Ending||Ishizaki ひゅーい "peanut butter"|
|Outside link||Official site|
In addition, I list notation in this item in Japan Standard Time on the date and time and am different from the displayed contents in source contents and formal HP submitted to. In addition, I carry out commentary broadcast with stereo 2 by this broadcast.
Table of contents
Outline of each story
I Episode 1 "did Nobunaga kill himself really manfully?"
- Nobunaga Oda - Tsuyoshi Muro 
- Ranmaru Mori - Kenji Urai
- - Haruna Kochi who cannot suppose
- Mitsuhide Akechi - young leave Tatsuya
- Military commander - Ryo Yoshizawa, Shinobu Hasegawa (シソンヌ ), Jiro (シソンヌ ), Kyosuke Ota
I Episode 2 "is the Satsuma and Choshu alliance really an outstanding job of Ryoma Sakamoto?"
- Ryoma Sakamoto - Tsuyoshi Muro
- Takamori Saigou - Shinobu Hasegawa
- Kanji Kido - young leave Tatsuya
- Man - Kyosuke Ota, this powerfulness
I Episode 3 "how did you trace the Basho はおくのほそ way?"
- Basho Matsuo - Tsuyoshi Muro
- 河合曾良 - Honda power
- Kiritani Italy gate-guard office - Kyosuke Ota
- Kiritani しず - Haruna Kochi
- Mikisuke Kiritani - young leave Tatsuya
- Shohei Kamata - Shinobu Hasegawa
- Kamata biography soldier of the Imperial Guard - Ryo Yoshizawa
- Servant - Jiro
I Episode 4 "how did Tadataka Ino make a precise Japanese map?"
- Hayata Kadokura - Tsuyoshi Muro
- Tadataka Ino - Shinobu Hasegawa
- Sohei Hirayama - Kenji Urai
- Inou Shuzo - Honda power
- Kichisuke - Kyosuke Ota
- Chosuke - Jiro
- Mystery woman - Haruna Kochi
I Part 1 "how did Xavier spread Christianity?"
- Xavier - Tsuyoshi Muro
- Feudal lord - Honda power
- Military commander - Kenji Urai, young leave Tatsuya
- Servant - Jiro
I Part 2 "was the legend of that Prince Shotoku true?"
- Prince Shotoku - Tsuyoshi Muro
- Umako Sogano - Shinobu Hasegawa
- Man - book powerfulness, Jiro, Kyosuke Ota
- Man (Maine) - young leave Tatsuya
- Man (re-a pike conger) - Kenji Urai
- Woman - Haruna Kochi
I Episode 6 "does Musashi really won as for the duel of Ganryujima?"
- Musashi Miyamoto - Tsuyoshi Muro
- Kojiro Sasaki - Kenji Urai
- Moichi - Honda power
- Taisuke - Jiro
- 次郎太 - Shinobu Hasegawa
- ヤス good luck - Kyosuke Ota
- Tetsu - young leave Tatsuya
- Woman - Haruna Kochi
I Episode 7 "why did general Tsunakichi announce the law requiring that pity be shown to living creatures?"
- Tsunayoshi Tokugawa - Tsuyoshi Muro
- 桂昌院 - Haruna Kochi
- Takamitsu bishop - young leave Tatsuya
- Military commander - book powerfulness, Jiro
I Part 1 with "the true figure of Queen Himiko"
- Himiko, younger brother - Tsuyoshi Muro
- Himiko - Haruna Kochi
- Man - Kyosuke Ota, Jiro
"The true figure of Goemon Ishikawa called the master thief of the world" Part 2
- Goemon Ishikawa - Tsuyoshi Muro
- Thief - book powerfulness, young leave Tatsuya, Shinobu Hasegawa
- Government official - Jiro
I Episode 9 with "the truth of the description of Komon Mito leisurely tour"
- Script - Yuichi Fukuda
- Music - Masaru Ishida example
- Supervision - Yuichi Fukuda, Tsukamoto flat 深迫康之
- Theme song - Ishizaki ひゅーい "peanut butter" (DefSTAR Records) 
- Narration - Kimi Muraoka
- History adviser - Shunichiro Kanetani
- Assistant director - Kenji Kuwajima
- Title - 鈴木不倒
- Produce - Moriya is male
- Producer chief - Hiroshi Shinohara person, Hiroo Maruyama
- Producer - 前田利洋, 深迫康之
- Line producer - Koji Hirano, Tomoko Matsuura
- Producer assistant - Tomoko Kato, Satoru Kawase
- Production production - at movie
- Production cooperation - PlusD / lock works
- Production - drama "neology, Japanese history" production committee / MBS
|The number of the stories||Airdate (MBS)||(TBS)||The number of copies||Subtitle||Supervision|
|Episode 1||April 28||April 30||-||Did Nobunaga kill himself really manfully?||Yuichi Fukuda|
|Episode 2||Ma05||Ma07||-||Is the Satsuma and Choshu alliance really an outstanding job of Ryoma Sakamoto?||Tsukamoto is flat|
|Episode 3||May 12||May 14||-||How did you trace the Basho はおくのほそ way?|
|Episode 4||May 19||May 21||-||How did Tadataka Ino make a precise Japanese map?||Yuichi Fukuda|
|Episode 5||May 26||May 28||Part 1||How did Xavier spread Christianity?||深迫康之|
|Part 2||Was the legend of that Prince Shotoku true?|
|Episode 6||Jun02||Jun04||-||As for the duel of Ganryujima, does Musashi really won?||Tsukamoto is flat|
|Episode 7||Jun09||June 11||-||Why did general Tsunakichi announce the law requiring that pity be shown to living creatures?||深迫康之|
|Episode 8||June 16||June 18||Part 1||With the true figure of Queen Himiko?||Tsukamoto is flat|
|Part 2||The true figure of Goemon Ishikawa called the master thief of the world?|
|Episode 9||June 23||June 25||-||With the truth of the description of Komon Mito leisurely tour?|
|1.3% of mean audience ratings  (the audience rating checks Kanto District, Video Research Corporation)|
|Broadcast area for||Broadcasting station||System||Broadcast period||On an airdate||On a navigator program airdate||Remarks|
|Kinki wide area area||Mainichi Broadcasting System (MBS)||Subsidiary of TBS||2014April 28 - June 23||Monday from 0:50 to 1:20 (the middle of the night of Sunday)||April 21 from 1:15 to 1:45 (the middle of the night of 20th)||The production station|
|Kanto wide area area||TBS TV (TBS)||From April 30, 2014 to June 25||Wednesday from 1:11 to 1:41 (the middle of the night of Tuesday)||April 23 from 1:11 to 1:41 (the middle of the night of 22nd)||2nd delay|
|Hokkaido||Hokkaido Broadcasting (HBC)||From May 6, 2014 to July 1||Tuesday from 1:10 to 1:40 (the middle of the night of Monday)||April 29 from 1:10 to 1:40 (the middle of the night of 28th)||8th delay|
|Tottori, Shimane||Broadcasting System of Sanin (BSS)||From May 10, 2014 to July 5||Saturday from 2:00 to 2:30 (the middle of the night of Friday)||May 3 from 2:00 to 2:30 (the middle of the night of 2nd)||12th delay|
|Iwate||IBC Iwate Broadcasting (IBC)||From July 3, 2014 to September 4||Thursday from 1:11 to 1:41 (the middle of the night of Wednesday)||Unavailable||66 days delay|
|Tokyo||TOKYO MX||The independence station||From October 3, 2014 to November 28||Friday from 23:30 to 0:00||156 days delay|
|Nakagyo wide area area||CBC TV (CBC)||Subsidiary of TBS||From October 19, 2014 to December 14||Sunday from 1:58 to 2:30 (the middle of the night of Saturday)||172 days delay|
|Nagasaki||Nagasaki Broadcasting (NBC)||2015January 30 - March 27||Friday from 0:43 to 1:13 (the middle of the night of Thursday)||January 23 from 0:43 to 1:13 (the middle of the night of 22nd)||Approximately nine months delay|
|Shizuoka||Shizuoka Hoso (SBS)||April 29, 2015  - July 1||Wednesday from 0:41 to 1:11 (the middle of the night of Tuesday)||Unavailable||Approximately one year delay|
- The ^ "Tsuyoshi Muro lead serial drama's first: in a history comedy of Manager Yuichi Fukuda." Mainichi Shimbun digital (March 17, 2014). April 29, 2014 reading.
- ^ "The public performance that there is no test in "is the same even if I bite lines", and Tsuyoshi Muro flinches at direction of Manager Yuichi Fukuda". Mainichi Shimbun digital (April 27, 2014). April 29, 2014 reading.
- ^ a b "シソンヌ, drama first lead Tsuyoshi Muro expect it to a history comedy, too". Comedy Natalie (April 20, 2014). April 29, 2014 reading.
- ^ "Ishizaki ひゅーい, Yuichi Fukuda "neology, Japanese history" theme song release". Natalie (April 22, 2014). April 29, 2014 reading.
- ^ "announcement is 26 pages the 81st drama Academy Award" on "weekly the television Kansai version" Vol. 20 33 (August 22, 2014 issue), KADOKAWA, August 22, 2014.
- Because it is broadcasted in ^ TBS, it becomes the rebroadcast substantially in Tokyo.
- The beginning of ^ was due to begin April 22.
- Drama "neology, Japanese history" - official site
- Drama "neology, Japanese history" - MBS
- Drama "neology, Japanese history" - TBS
|MBS It is a frame (Sunday from 24:50 to 25:20) for from 0:50 to 1:20 on Monday|
|Previous program||Program name||The next program|
The single-engine frames
(the end time uncertainty)
Neology, Japanese history
(2014.4.28 - 2014.6.23)
(2014.7.21 - 2014.9.22)
|It is a frame (Tuesday from 25:11 to 25:41) for from 1:11 to 1:41 on TBS Wednesday|
Neology, Japanese history
(2014.4.30 - 2014.6.25)
(2014.7.23 - 2014.10.1)
※From 1:13 to 1:43
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Neology, Japanese history
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.