Mitsuko Egusa (えぐさみつこ, 1941 -) is a Japanese modern literature researcher, professor emeritus at education university. I am born in Hiroshima. I graduate from the Ochanomizu University sentence department of education department of Japanese literature. Doctoral degree course in Tokyo teachers' college graduate school expiration of a term withdrawal from school. A professor at education university department of literature. I confer a doctorate by "modern literature and gender woman, body, words in Japan" from Ochanomizu University in 2004 (the humanities). I became the retirement age retirement, a honorary professor in 2012. I act as a director of the Japanese modern literature building .
Table of contents
- "Takeo Arishima theory" cherry tree Kaede Corporation, 1984
- "World Alaska Hiroshima, Niigata 新曜社 of Minako Ohba", 2001
- For "Japanese modern literature academic circles Publishing to read in my body, my words gender", 2,004 years, it is ISBN 978-4 - 87,737-198-2
- "Trial Kazuyo Urushida co-edited book of the modern literature feminism review that a woman reads in Japan", 新曜社, 1992
- It is others joint work, 新曜社, 1994 to "the maturity of the feminism review to read a male writer"
- "A certain woman" "all power discussion Kazuko Nakayama co-edited book reading in gender", academic circles Publishing, 1997
- "Japanese modern literature Kazuko Nakayama of the gender", Kiyoshi Fujimori co-edited book, academic circles Publishing, 1998
- "100 years Yoshie Inoue co-edited book social a woman, the reader who reads, and unties a bestseller of the 20th century", 學藝書林, 2001
- In Mitsuko Egusa "Japan modern literature academic circles bookshop which my body, my words read in gender", 2004, it is ISBN 978-4 - 87,737-198-2
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Mitsuko Egusa
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.