|Mitsubishi, 360/ |
Mitsubishi, Minica pick
(renamed to Minica pick later)
|Sale period||Other than pickup: |
From 1961 to 1969
From 1961 to 1972
|Ride capacity||2-4 people|
|Body type||Panel van (LT20) |
Station wagon (LT21/23)
Pickup truck (LT22/25)
|Engine||ME21/ME24 type 359cc |
Forced air-cooling 2 stroke series 2 cylinder
|The best output||17ps/4,800rpm(ME21) |
|The biggest torque||2.8kg-m/3,500rpm(ME21) |
|Suspension||It is before: Width holder semiellipse board spring independent suspension |
後: Semiellipse board spring fixation axis
|Overall height||1,400-1,410mm (pickup)|
|Vehicle weight||465-480 kg of (LT20/21/22) |
530 kg of (LT23)/495kg(LT25)
|Maximum load capacity||300kg/350kg (pickup)|
|Predecessors in the family line||Mitsubishi does not look; an island/Mitsubishi, Leo|
|Succession||Mitsubishi, Minica van |
|-Specifications list - of the car|
Mizushima mill of Kurashiki is in charge of the production (cf. 41 pages of "all of 360cc light cars" San-eishobo Publishing). It was a light bonnet van developed based on experience, the results in light tricycle Mitsubishi, Leo who made a profit of higher than 10,000 yearly output after release (1959) in technique and 1959 of the island system freight type tricycle, and it was with the base of first generation Mitsubishi, the minicab of (1966) Mitsubishi which produced it since 1946 in first generation Mitsubishi, Minica, 1966 of (1962) in 1962 without seeing it.
Table of contents
As for the drive type, the door adopts a fastening in front type in general front engine rear drive by car of the higher class. That, as for the spring, a front width holder leaf is independent, and a semiellipse leaf is rigid the rear; was conservative, but adopted durable high technique. The trend that the light car of a design, the design which is front wheel drive and the riot including the rear engine was produced with a thing given priority to a function without the place where the styling designing Tokujiro Kaneko made a show of eccentricity at the time is the thoroughly reliable structure that marked a line.
The engine was ME21 type 2 stroke compulsion air-cooling series 2 cylinder .359cc, and the best output achieved 17HP and, in combination with full synchromesh-type the fourth-speed column MT, found power performance of a maximum of 80km/h per an hour that was the performance that was enough by the road circumstances of Japan at the time.
As for the back door, standard opened the side, and it was top and bottom difference, and deluxe added later was able to find wide space to defeat a rear seat, and to be able to load two golf bags onto in getting on at two and the thing that I did. The thing with the large compartment was sales point in the bonnet type light car at the time. Such packaging of the Mitsubishi .360 station wagon became the basic form of the light business van in the back.
I succeed commercially, and Mitsubishi .360 develops into 4 seat light car "Minica" which just changed the body rear in a car type. It was with the opportunity when the success caused a big switch for a break of the tricycle business of the new Mitsubishi Mizushima mill of the next year, management policies of Mitsubishi called the all energy devotion to four-wheeled business.
- It is exhibited prototype by the seventh Tokyo auto show.
- April, 1961
- Panel van (LT20)/ station wagon (LT21) release.
- October, 1961
- Addition of pickup truck (LT22).
- April, 1962
- I add deluxe (LT21D) to a station wagon. Side lacing braid, a whitewall tire, deluxe seat, hubcap, lace curtain are equipped with deluxe. Conventionally, the model continues as "a standard van".
- It releases first Mitsubishi, Minica which misappropriated number of cars
- About 1964
- A change minor with Mitsubishi, Minica. An engine becomes the ME24 type. The output of the engine improves to 18HP by the adoption of a lead valve control method and the separation refueling method (super automatic mixture).
- It releases first Mitsubishi, minicab which misappropriates number of cars, and was redecorated into the full cab.
- About 1967
- A minor change. It is equipped with the ME24D engine which improvement is added, and the output improved to 21HP, and the best speed per hour improves to 90km/h. As for the station wagon, LT23/LT23D, the pickup were changed a model of to LT25.
- From 1968 to 1969
- A station wagon is added to minicab and Minica each. I sell it, and it is finished by this. The pickup is renamed to Minica pick at the same time.
- I sell it in form unified by a minicab truck, and pickup (Minica pick) left in a lineup till the last is finished. Mitsubishi .360 will in this way take down a curtain from a release start for the history of 11 years both in name and in reality.
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Mitsubishi .360
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.