Table of contents
I take office as the Hokkaido University law department, a graduate school law graduate course professor through Japan Res. Inst. research department chief scientists in 1996. In 1998, I turn to researcher Japan Res. Inst. president and return to Hokkaido University graduate school law graduate course professor again in October, 1998.
I take office as the first director of the Hokkaido University public policy graduate school established in 2005.
I combine with a Cabinet Office advisor and Secretary General of Council for Decentralization Reform while acting as a professor at Hokkaido University public policy graduate school from April 1, 2007 to 2009. It is the Hokkaido University public policy graduate school director again from 2010.
- "The actual situation of reform - - public finance enlargement of the fiscal investment and loan" (Toyo Keizai Shinposha, 1995)
- "Essence and the problems of structure - - financial crisis to understand at a stretch of the illustration finance" (Toyo Keizai Shinposha, 1997)
- "A disfunction of the line financial reform" (Toyo Keizai Shinposha, 1998)
- For "the establishment of creation - - local government" of "the public management" (PHP Institute Office, 1999)
- "Fiscal investment and loan and administrative reform" (PHP Institute Office [PHP new book], 2001)
- "A public management theory" (PHP Institute Office, 2003)
- (Tadayasu Miyashita) "financial system reform - - vanity colander dissects" "a sanctuary of bureaucrats" (Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Inc., 1995)
- (Mikio Kajikawa) "an incorporated administrative agency" "construction of some - - new public accounts system" (PHP Institute Office, 2001)
- "- - outsourcing that PPP changes an area into evolution form of - public and private sectors collaboration" (Gyosei, 2005)
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Jun Miyawaki
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.