Imperial Family religious service law
|Imperial Family religious service law|
Japanese laws and ordinances
An Imperial Family religious service law (こうしつさいしれい) is laws and ordinances about the religious service (Imperial Court religious service) of the Imperial Family. 1908 Imperial Family law first. It is abolished (1947) on May 2 in 1947 by 皇室令及附屬法令廢止 ノ matter (1947 Imperial Family law twelfth).
I assume big festival, Chapter 3 a small festival in basic rule, Chapter 2 in Chapter 1.
The service assumes it 附式 of ordering and does great service, second edition with small service in first.
After that it is prescribed in 100 years and Article 10 .100 years for .50 years for .40 years for .30 years for .20 years for .10 years for .5 years for three years from a day of the demise for period of the year of anniversary. In addition, thing (7, Article 23) about religious service (four or five articles) in case of the mourning, thing (Article 6), Imperial mausoleum about 斎戒 and 官国幣社奉幣, Imperial Sanctuary, Imperial sanctuary of each large small festival, other (12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 23, 24, Article 25) in shrine and others are prescribed.
The Emperor follows pro-festival or this with the royalty and a bureaucrat, and the big festival is respected, and there is 奉戴 of sacred sword and jewel in 潔斎 of 3 days, the wearing of most Takagi clothes, person の case.
- New Year's Festival in the Court -1 three days a month
- Empire Day festival -2 11 days a month
- Festival of the Vernal Equinox - spring equinox day
- Spring shrine festival - spring equinox day
- Emperor Jinmu festival -4 three days a month
- Autumnal Equinox Festival - autumnal equinox day
- Fall shrine festival - autumnal equinox day
- Kanname Festival -10 17 days a month
- It lasts for 24 days from Niname festival -11 23 days a month
- Day equivalent on a demise day in late Emperor festival - every year
- Day equivalent before a late Emperor on a festival - demise day in the year of anniversary of three generations
- Day equivalent on a festival - demise day in a year of anniversary of the late lord
- Day equivalent on a festival - demise day in the year of anniversary of the empress as 皇妣
In addition, the Emperor, the empress dowager Empress Dowager, the symbol of the soul of the Empress Dowager follow a big festival at the time of 奉遷, and they are performed to a main shrine or a provisional shrine by the building of the major shrine in the Imperial Family or a national serious matter in the Imperial sanctuary at the time of 奉遷 at the time of 奉遷 in Shingu at the time of 親告 in a major shrine, the Imperial Sanctuary, the Imperial sanctuary, a shrine, Emperor Jinmu ridge, the late Emperor ridge by the Imperial Sanctuary, the Imperial sanctuary, the building of the shrine.
The Emperor follows 親拝 or this with the royalty and a bureaucrat, and the small festival is carried out, and there is 奉戴 of sacred sword and jewel in 潔斎 on the day, the wearing of most Takagi clothes, person の case.
- New Year's ceremony -1 one day a month
- Ceremony of offering prayers for the nation's security and good harvest -2 17 days a month
- The Imperial Sanctuary upward extension - middle of December
- Day equivalent on a birthday of the Emperor in festival - every year in the Emperor's Birthday
- Day equivalent before a late Emperor on a demise day in annual festival - every year of three generations
- Day equivalent on a demise day in annual festival - every year of the late lord
- Day equivalent on a demise day in annual festival - every year of the empress as 皇妣
- Day equivalent before a late Emperor lower than the Emperor Suizei on a year of anniversary festival - demise day of the each generation Emperor to four generations
In addition, I follow a small festival and am performed when 遷 does the empress, the Crown Prince, the Crown Princess, an oldest grandson of an Emperor, an oldest grandson of an Emperor princess, the Imperial prince, a pro-queen, the Imperial princess, King, a queen, a symbol of the soul of the Queen in the Imperial sanctuary.
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.