|Abolition day||April 1, 1955|
|Abolition reason||New merger |
Imajo-mura,Sakai village、宅良村、Yunoo-mura → Imajo-cho
|The current local government||Minami-Echizen-cho|
|Data at the time of the abolition|
|District||The Chubu District, the Hokuriku district|
|The metropolis and districts||Fukui|
|Total population||2,499 people |
(national census, 1950)
|The adjacent local government||Tsuruga-shi |
Nanjo-gun Sakai village, 宅良村, Yunoo-mura, Konomura
|Imajo-mura government office|
|The location||Imajo-mura, Nanjo-gun, Fukui|
Table of contents
- The mountains ： wisteria Cangshan, pan Cangshan, board Taniyama, pine Oyama, agar-agar mountain
- River ： Hinokawa
- Imajo-mura since the early modern times forms the local government by the enforcement of - municipality organization alone (1889) on April 1 in 1889.
- I incorporate - 鹿蒜村 (1951) on April 1 in 1951.
- It merges with - Sakai village, 宅良村, Yunoo-mura (1955) on April 1 in 1955, and Imajo-cho starts. The same day Imajo-mura abolition.
- Japanese National Railways
Hokuriku Expressway passes old village level now, but those days are non-opening to traffic.
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Imajo-mura
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.