I-novel (album of Yukiko Shimizu)
|Studio album of Yukiko Shimizu|
|Yukiko Shimizu chronological table|
The album which made the second piece, and was the last. All 11 pieces that were constructed mainly on a cover, Susumu Sugawara of Satoshi Kishida (existing 敏志), the offer work of the Yoshiko Moriyama and others singer-songwriter unlike a previous work. Yukiko Shimizu is in charge of three pieces, words, too.
Soon after the person died, a made-to-order factory began, and thereafter I was made a CD with a title called "I-novel +4" which I added four pieces to of the single AB side of non-collecting in July, 2009 by much reproduction requests.
- If it is remained the child
- Season with cheeks
- Rainey afternoon
- Words, composition: I go to Mizuno and arrange it: Takashi Fukui
- Words: 喜多條忠, composition: Kimio Mizutani, arrangement: Takashi Fukui
- Scenery of the at dark
- Words: Yukiko Shimizu, composition: Susumu Sugawara, arrangement: Mitsuo Hagita
- Fragment of the memory
- Words, composition: I go to Mizuno and arrange it: Mitsuo Hagita
- Crescent moon bedtime story (to mother…)
- Words, composition: Satoshi Kishida, arrangement: Mitsuo Hagita
- The harmonica which I lost
- Words: Yukiko Shimizu, composition, arrangement: Mitsuo Hagita
- Previous good-bye
- Words: Keisuke Yamakawa, composition: Yoshiko Moriyama, arrangement: Takashi Fukui
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.