|Market information||Extinction |
|The head office location|| Japan |
|Type of industry||Service industry|
|Business contents||Hotel business|
|An Important Notice: March 31, 2010 registration erasion|
Table of contents
Summary, brief career history
It faces Keisen and is the hotel which is modern for building those days by the steel reinforced concrete architecture located in the south side of the Miyuki Bridge . The main building had reinforcing rod 6 stories with the Western-style room, wooden detached room four ; . The location at the time is 870, Shuzenji, Shuzenjicho, Tagata-gun, Shizuoka. It was government registration International Tourist inn . The registration number was registration trip 240th issue .
Kanto was local and was labelled for the from 1960s to 1970s saying "I decided it if I went to Shuzenji" and hit the TV spot that had the song by the woman's voice (Fusako Amachi) to call a company name repeatedly, the CM song by the Hawaiian Ann-like performance. The picture was an animation film of the still image.
There was "International Tourist inn every quarter garden hotel Miyuki" ( that it has been discontinued the business) in Ishikawa Katayamazu Onsen (1973) in in 1973 and hit the advertisement to the mediums jointly . According to the advertisement at the time, I did "king demon cooking" associated with the character "king of the novel "Shuzenji story" of Kido Okamoto demon" with a noted product and had the facilities such as the game room where I installed billiards and a game console in, a grill, a sukiyaki room, oden, a sushi corner, a famous sake corner, bar with only a counter, a hall, the cafe . Durability, an employee travel in the huge banquet room and I stay overnight and am used in meetings and perform the press release of Shohei Baba (Giant Baba) of representative all-Japan professional wrestling holding "the world opening tag championship" that memorialized the all-Japan professional wrestling foundation fifth anniversary (1977) in December of the year on September 23 in 1977 in this hotel . I published "a hotel tag" in these days and it produced it and sold "excellent cake Miyuki" who garnished a package with a character (Yoriie Minamotono image) who was the same as a tag label .
To the 2000s, I continued doing business without an official web site without being able to do even a room reservation from the Internet. The facilities of the time were club Miyuki, a karaoke snack, a cafe, a ramen corner, smart place, stand, game corner, pools (2001) for 2,001 years from (1997) for 1,997 years . The standard hotel charges of final this time were 15000 yen for 2 people with half board .
Shuzenjicho that already merges (2004) on April 1 in 2004, and becomes Izu-shi purchases hotel ruins in the times before the merger of towns and villages, and there is that the hotel finished business before it . Izu-shi succeeded it and would own it, and Shuzenji hot-springs resort "committee Committee on Construction made with a town" examined a usage afterwards at the time of (2006) in 2006 when I rose to a topic in Izu-shi assembly . Registration based on the International Tourist hotel maintenance method was crossed (2010) on March 31 in 2010 . It is ruins はすで Saraji and, according to the minutes of the municipal assembly, is used for the sightseeing parking lot (2011) as of June in 2011 .
Management is different in closedown those days, and "hotel Miyuki"  existing in Kusatsu-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma and "Hotel Miyuki Beach"  existing in Onna-son, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa is an unrelated hotel.
|Image outside link|
| Tag label of hotel Miyuki |
The world  of the hotel label
- A name: Hotel Miyuki
- The location: ShizuokaIzu-shiShuzenji870 
- A registration number: Registration trip 240th 
- An office: Tokyo Office, Osaka Office, Nagoya Office (1973 )
- A building: Main building (reinforcing rod 6 stories), annex (positive light garden, Zijin garden, Senju Land) four
- A guest room: 93 rooms, all rooms air-conditioning, hot spring family bath, with toilet
- A seating capacity: 400 people
- A bathhouse: Large communal bath, outdoor bath (man, woman)
- A banquet room: Four (300 tatami, 80 tatami, 50 tatami, 30 tatami)
- Eating and drinking ground others: Club Miyuki, karaoke snack, cafe, ramen corner, smart place, stand (2001 )
- A game center: Game corner, pool (2001 )
- ^ a b c d e f hotel Miyuki, local information, Internet archive of the media communication, December 25, 2001 date, July 14, 2012 reading.
- A ^ a b c d "follow me" program, a table 3 advertisement.
- ^ a b c d e International Tourist hotel maintenance method registration accommodations corner (registration for March, 2010), Japan Tourist Association, August 16, 2010 reading.
- List of of ^ Katayamazu Onsen accommodations, Katayamazu Onsen tourist association, July 14, 2012 reading.
- ^ "world strongest tag war natural beauty spot minus number 100," it is p.4-9. for Japanese sports publishing company, 1,996 years
- World of the ^ a b hotel label, July 15, 2012 reading.
- I am belonging to it and read it (December) on July 14, 2012 in Izu-shi assembly ordinary assembly minutes, Izu-shi, December, 2006 in the fourth in ^ a b 2006.
- I am belonging to it and read it (June) on July 14, 2012 in Izu-shi assembly ordinary assembly minutes, Izu-shi, June, 2011 in the second in ^ 2011.
- ^ Kusatsu Onsen hotel Miyuki, official web site, July 14, 2012 reading.
- ^ Hotel Miyuki Beach, Miyuki group, July 14, 2012 reading.
- ^ work database retrieval service, Japanese Society for Rights of Authors, Composers and Publishers, July 14, 2012 reading.
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Hotel Miyuki
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.