Azuma Nishinomiya post office
|Azuma Nishinomiya post office|
|Official name||Azuma Nishinomiya post office|
|Installer||Japanese postal company|
|The location||〒663-8799 |
5-1, Koushienharukazecho, Nishinomiya-shi, Hyogo
|Store's name||Japan Post Bank agency|
|Store's name||かんぽ life insurance agency|
|The window is open for 24 hours leisurely |
ATM holiday service enforcement
Azuma Nishinomiya post office (do chisel and Higashi post office) is a post office in Nishimiyaichi, Hyogo. It was a collection and delivery ordinary post office by the classification before the privatization.
Table of contents
- I open it (1971) in Koshienharukazechou, Nishinomiya-shi as - Azuma Nishinomiya post office on October 18 in 1971 .
- I start the duties handling about the exchange of - foreign country currency and the buying and selling of the traveler's check (2000) on August 14 in 2000.
- I transfer some duties with - privatization (2007) in the postal business Azuma Nishinomiya Branch provided along on October 1 in 2007.
- Postal business Azuma Nishinomiya Branch is unified with - postal start in Japan Co., Ltd. (2012) on October 1 in 2012 by the Azuma Nishinomiya post office.
- Mail、Stamp、Yu-Pack、Certification of contents
- Savings, exchange, transfer, transfer, international remittance, government bonds, investment trust
- Life insurance, motorcycle compulsory automobile liability insurance, automobile insurance, cancer insurance, undertaking condition relaxation model medical insurance
- Local public entity office work (use of Hyogo house rebuilding mutual aid fund application agency office work)
- Japan Post Bank ATM
- Collection and delivery duties of the "663-80xx" "663-81xx" "663-82xx" area (southeast area of Nishinomiya-shi)
- It is a teller leisurely
- It is approximately 13 minutes on foot from Hanshin Main Line Kusugawa Station and is approximately 16 minutes on foot from Koshien Station
- It is approximately 16 minutes on foot from Hankyu Imazu Line Hanshin-Kokudo Station
- Hanshin bus tile tree stop getting off
- It is approximately 1.5km from Meishin Expressway Nishinomiya IC to the northeast
- There is a parking lot: Three
- ^ October 15, 1971 date official daily gazette (the 13446th) Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications notification 771st
This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Azuma Nishinomiya post office
This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.
In addition, Tranpedia is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.