2018년 2월 17일 토요일

Mikufu Ryugakuin

Mikufu Ryugakuin

Sanfu Ryuin Monument (restoration)

Mikufu Ryuugoku monster (Sanpu Ryuujakuhi, Mikufu dragon stone monument) was built in Nago (later) by the Prime Minister of (15 years). It is also called "Hinpinshi (folding stone)" because the shape of the stone monument resembles an amulet fence "Hinpun (folding screen)" built between the main gate and the main building of the mansion in the local area. The inscription is written on the front, on the back. (Heisei 3) It was designated as (Historical Material) of Okinawa Prefecture on January 16th.

table of contents

History of construction

In the Kingdom of the Ryukyus around 1750 there was a conflict between Shuri (,) and Nago () () and there was discussion about transferring the capital from Nago to Nago and constructing to escape from. On the contrary, it is thought that Shizuka Shima of the time summarized his idea into philosophy based on thought, and measured controversial containment by showing it as a stone monument.

(Qinglong 14 years) Cai Won spoke on March 21, and wrote in the same summer, a monument was erected in the summer of 1750 (Qinglong 15 years). For this reason the annual name of Japanese sentence has been 14 years. It is said that it was located several meters away from the current position at the time of construction.

Contents of the inscription

Shuri Castle is the place where the founder of the Kingdom of the Ryukyus decided as the capital with the eyes of God and should not be easily transferred to the capital. The Kingdom of the Ryukyus is like a unitary one in Kunigami Pref., Nakagaoka, and Shimajiri Prefecture as a whole. When digging a canal, the dragon is broken and the momentum of the dragon is cut off.

after that

The stone monument was treated as an important thing, and when the warship's threatened the Kingdom of the Ryukyu, officials at Nago address protected the monument in the basement in fear of theft.

(Showa 20) so the location was unknown, a part of the debris was discovered later from the riverbed of the Kiki River. This fragment is kept in the Nago Museum. A voice calling for protecting the entrance of Nago and restoring a valuable stone monument from historical point came up, and in June the town mayor Yoshitaro Higa considered the restoration but abandoned due to financial difficulties and others.

In November Nago town historic scenic scenic spots survey preservation committee was launched, restoration project started, a new stone monument completed. It was used by historians kept in the reproduction of stone monuments. The restored stone was placed under the trees.

footnote

1. *"To celebrate the restoration of Mikufu dragon monument" pp.8 - 19 2. ^ 'Nago inscription augmented version' 3. "To celebrate the restoration of Mikufu dragon monument" pp.7-8 4. *"Nago six hundred year history" p.45 5. Nago City Board of Education Committee education section edited · Published "Nago City's Cultural Properties · Fourth Collection" p.62, 1997 6. *"To celebrate the restoration of Mikufu dragon monument" pp.5 - 7 7. *"To celebrate the restoration of Mikufu dragon monument" pp.22-23

References

  • Edited by Nago Insignia Editorial Committee "Nago Inscription Commentary Edition" pp. 40 - 46, Nago City Board of Education, 2001
  • Hika Utaro ed. "To celebrate the restoration of Mikufu Ryugoku Monument" Nago-cho Town Office, 1962
  • Higa Yutaro "Nago Six hundred Years of History" Okinawa Aki Shobo, 1985

Related item

*

Acquired from ""

Post Date : 2018-02-17 08:30

This article is taken from the Japanese Wikipedia Mikufu Ryugakuin

This article is distributed by cc-by-sa or GFDL license in accordance with the provisions of Wikipedia.

Wikipedia and Tranpedia does not guarantee the accuracy of this document. See our disclaimer for more information.

In addition, This site is simply not responsible for any show is only by translating the writings of foreign licenses that are compatible with CC-BY-SA license information.

0 개의 댓글:

댓글 쓰기